this holi ~ suraj manasvi...?

Posted: 18 years ago

hy saarrthians i was thinking this hoil bring some thing nice ~ cool for us like ...may be if it's a wish of Lord Krishna so may be some thing can happened b/t suraj ~ manasvi too… like last year shefali did with arjun during the rounds of fire … ~ even she has wish to play holi first with arjun but not yuvraj… so may be this time manasvi can do the rounds of fire with suraj or she might try some thing related to this with give a single of marriage or suraj may can also do this all…even after satya's death it's the first holi of manasvi ~ khushi too…

what says saarrthian specially the surayans of suraj...?

tammy

kaash is holi pe suraj aur manasvi ki shaado ho jaaye
tab aayenga holi ka maja 👏
I pray Manasvi comes closer to Suraj in this holi.Then we can sing "holi ke din dil mil jate hai.........".
If it happens then it will be the best holi I have ever seen.
nice idea tammy 😉
hope this holi brings colors to mansvi's n suraj's life 😊
i really hope if this happens than u cannot imagine how much i would be happy!!!!!! threee cheers for the sweet couple
Hmm...I hope something happens between them during Holi..Hmm..Maybe Suraj would accidentally spill some red holi colors (sorry, I dunno what it's exactly called coz I've never played Holi..) on Manasvi--signifying that he'd bring colors back to her life as a husband..
i was thinking
maybe manasvi will not play holi
hmmmmmmmmmm........nice idea! 😃
hay maine to ek dream sequenc bhi imagin kar liya(apni dream mein) 😃
imagine..... manasvi standing on one side...suraj on other...manasvi is remembering satya 😭 .. n then she also remembers suraj ke saath kheli gayi holi 😊 .. suraj is just looking at her n remembering the same 😃 .. then khushi comes to suraj.. she drags him n he also joins the ppl playing holi..then suraj takes red colour in his hands n is running after n khushi..n then he throws it n it falls on manasvi.. 😳 n then uski mang bhar gayi... 😳 n the lovely shaadi wala backgrnd music..n the2just looking at each other... haila...kaash aisa kuch ho jaye 😊 😊
plzz pray for them ppl