Aunty bangayi samdhan-poor bajju

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 18 years ago

Hi ,

As the ronitians might remember that in Jaan tere naam -ronit's first film- anju mahendra (kamini of kzk) was his girl friend's mom i.e auntyji.Then Anju was there in zee's sarkar and she was again Aunty to Kunal (ronit).

In kzk this "aunty" is bajaj's samdhan and surprisingly her character is (much) younger than bajaj .

Note:kamini- wife of sailendra gupta who is younger bro of Gupta (bajaj's long time friend).So sailendraji is younger than bajaj and so is his wife.More over Kaminiji's son sharat is very very young compared to bajaj's 50 yr old children tushki and vishakha .😆

Lolz,yeah...:-))Fantastic observation....:))
Lolzzz Khushi! Ammazing observation yaar! Kaise kaise din aa gaye yaar?:(( Auntylog ko sambdhan banana padta hain!!

Not done:((((

vahi to...yaar keep all these antijis away from ronit... atleast same generation ka to mat dikhao!!!
khushi di i luv ur siggy...mihir rocks!!
Arey khushi di aap ka siggy mind blasting hai and I agree kaisey kaisey din agaye hain.Lolz nice observation. 😆 😆 😆
yaar ur rite though ekta ki serial yeh sab hota hai age no difference
😆 Bechara Ronit kia kia sehna aur jehlna pardta hai
Ekta ke serials main. 😆
if it was taken as jaan tere naam point of view -Ronit (sunil of JTN) is her damaad .
i.e Bajaj is kaminiji's damaad's age and auntiji's is trying to play his samdhan ,she is acting as if she and prerna are class mates. 😆