Plzz HELP!!New Problem

doyelpakhi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

hiii

first of all  i want to thank meghavi for replying to my post😊

now i hav new problem .πŸ˜•  i tried to hear reeva bubber's interview by clicking on her picture but nothing happens.  it says that one shud have the latest plugins of flash player which i mite not hav .for some reason i cant secure the latest plug in , then wat shall i do???????

also as far downloading the interview is concerned i am using dial up connnection and it takes lot of time to download, so its not good option for me. also many links of downloading doesnot work.

one member told me click on the yellow button with IF radio written on it. but where is that link ???? ???(am i turning blind that i cant see nythng b4  me )

are the star's interview provided in a written format?? dat wud b grt help for people like us.😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Diva thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Dear Doyelpakhi,

I don't know the answer to the first problem you were having. However, we will try to provide written updates for the interviews as many have been asking for this. I hope you find a way to listen to Riva Babbar's interview that you wanted to!

Dolly

doyelpakhi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks dolly 😊

i hope u provide the interviews in written format soon at least b4 siddhath's interview πŸ˜†
ana16 thumbnail
heey if u nd ne help, send me a message, i am en expert on comp. i have 4. so dun wry. i'll help u! πŸ˜›
πŸ˜†