Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fate thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Uv……….was waiting….for the rain stop but it did not……ashi the name strayed into his mind……..why was she sooo difficult…she knew uv loved her but…….y did she keep playin games with his heart…y was it that everyone he loved left him…his mom……he couldn't believe it…how cud she leave him??? No there was a concrete reason ………he did not care he wud find out y..y his mom left him…..and ya ashi he wud win her back…some way………..or maybe he shud just move on…or maybe…argh y was decision makin so difficult???????? Y cud he not decide wat do..maybe it was time he started his show….like that sanya…. "yeh karu ya na karu…who karu ya chup rahu????" ya and den ask ppl to tell him wat to do..coz at the moment he had no clue abt wat to do……..and he had no idea where life was takin him ..it was as if he was roamin in the road of life aimlessly....without any direction.....it was as if his life had no meaning.....but he wanted to find it....the reason as to y he was born

Lavanya could see the entire eton from the vantage point…she loved this spot…she felt like a queen and eton was her kingdom….she put her cigarette to her mouth and inhaled again…..rain…..she used to hate englands rain but today she was likin it…it never rained in England it drizziled….it stopped 4 some time and den started again….no storm no wind no force no nothing just lil water……she sat down on the grass ……..smoking….she looked up and shoutd……..a lil water cant burn out fire,and I always do wat I want got that….. I rule ………and den after 25 years it started raining heavily in London ……….it started lightning …….and obviously lavanyas cigarette was put of…..something snapped inside her…she got up …….
WAT THE HELL DO U THINK OF URSELF…HUH???U CAN BE GOD BUT I AM LAVANYA….DO U THINK BY PUTTIN OFF CIGGY U CAN DEFEAT ME…..BUT U R WRONG…I WAS BORN TO WIN…AND I AM GONNA WIN…NO MATTER HOW HARD U TRY TO DEFEAT ME …GOD U R THE LOSER..I LL WIN THIS WAR TOO …LIKE ALWAYS..U CANT TAKE AWAY ETON FROM ME ITS MINE AND GUESS WAT GOD U TRY UR LEVEL BEST BUT THIS IS MY LIFE AND NO ONE HAS THE RITE TO MESS IT UP NOT EVEN U…..U STARTED THE GAME AND I LL END IT….SO LET THE WAR BEGIN………
With that she started running down the hill to get back to eton….
Edited by fate - 18 years ago
fate thumbnail
thanx everyone the stuff u wrote was so beautiful i was totally touched.........
fate thumbnail

Originally posted by: s_aangel

fate.....i like tht better so can i call u fate? actually tia is beautiful but "fate" somehow reminds of of some fantasy character.....somethin very imaginary an undoubtedly relates me to this fic.....u know i kinda feel u r presence in every line of u r fic

an amzin part.....i luved the way u described lavanya...
seems very raw beauty 😉......

yeah its true 1 really cant stop ravin abt u r writin....i mus say its magical 😛

i loved wat u wrote...thanx........i think this is one of the best compliments i ve got so far.....and u knoe even i like fate better than tia...but i cant really go around telling ppl ithat i am fate!!!!!!!!

avani_fan thumbnail
FATE 😉 , dis is d first time i m commenting on ur fic!
but really i must say u hab got an unbeatable talent of expressing what U feel! n dats what is rare!
blieve me excellent is not d word!
srkm thumbnail
seriously fate ur too good....excellent is not the word...but im a bit confused...i mean wht's eton??...r the new chracters frm reblede???.... 😕
culd u just explain a bit....

but wow!!!!ur writing skills...way to cool fate....totally sufi!!!!
continue asap plzzzz
HarshuKiDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i jst read d whole fic & u know wat, tia, u completely, totally rock 👍🏼
u keep getting better & better & better, to be tory was gr8, babescape was awesome (continue it asap too) & now dis, it's d best ver fic i've ever read, u're a terrific writer, jst too gud
Eloquent thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
that was brilliant tia...err fate! Lavanya's attitude seems interesting 😉 let's see what she does when she comes to maurya.....coz i don't think you're going to let her remain at eton, are you?

I'm waiting to see hers n ashi's meeting.....must be interesting! 😉
nigam_radhika thumbnail
awesum work tia 👏 👏 👏
keep it up 😃
fate thumbnail

Originally posted by: srkm

seriously fate ur too good....excellent is not the word...but im a bit confused...i mean wht's eton??...r the new chracters frm reblede???.... 😕
culd u just explain a bit....

but wow!!!!ur writing skills...way to cool fate....totally sufi!!!!
continue asap plzzzz

thanx o much.........eton is a skool in london and if i say its a skool then i am degradin it its a town .....its huge........prince charlz went there ......if maurya is 4 elite then eton is 4 super elites..........and no the characters r not from rebelde.they r purely figments of my imagintion,.........

and avani thanx.............

and everyone thanx again...........it really puts me on the top of the world 

ashiandyuvirock thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
F8...U rock n so does ur fic 👏