Users

Frequent Posters

funky n crazy thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
its amazin tia....continue asap.....
fate thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜†
well i am the real tia...........u knoe shweta gulati...but i was hiding that fact coz i did not want to give out ne autographs or answer ne questions from fans........and yes i was stayin away from veo...........
well veo ..........i did not rite that fic........but if it pleases u then this fic has a lot of tia ranny parts so dont worry..........and ya basukh
tia loved your fic....but well continue it another post and tia will post her comments there ......no offense meant....
mads thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

there's not point in repeating the same statement again and again.....u know wat I've got to say!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

๐Ÿ‘ keep it up!!

saff thumbnail
WOW tia ......... i luv alllllllllllllllll ur fics n ill luv this 1 2 ........ arre who cant fall in luv with ur fics dey r all sooooooooooooooo AMAZING ...... ๐Ÿ‘
veonal thumbnail
Originally posted by: fate

๐Ÿ˜†
well i am the real tia...........u knoe shweta gulati...but i was hiding that fact coz i did not want to give out ne autographs or answer ne questions from fans........and yes i was stayin away from veo...........
well veo ..........i did not rite that fic........but if it pleases u then this fic has a lot of tia ranny parts so dont worry..........and ya basukh
tia loved your fic....but well continue it another post and tia will post her comments there ......no offense meant....

realy y would someone want 2 stay away from veo ๐Ÿ˜ƒ and fate continue yaar nething 2 do with tia nd ranny i alwys read ๐Ÿ˜ณ
ashi912 thumbnail
lovely.all ur fics r awesome.plz continue ASAP
s_aangel thumbnail
fate.....i like tht better so can i call u fate? actually tia is beautiful but "fate" somehow reminds of of some fantasy character.....somethin very imaginary an undoubtedly relates me to this fic.....u know i kinda feel u r presence in every line of u r fic

an amzin part.....i luved the way u described lavanya...
seems very raw beauty ๐Ÿ˜‰......

yeah its true 1 really cant stop ravin abt u r writin....i mus say its magical ๐Ÿ˜›
breeze_912 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
this fics suprb so different 4m oders.

tia u r a vry talented writer with a great sense of imagination.

now first thing i m gonna do is search 4 all ur previous fics .they must be as amazing as this one
ashiandyuvirock thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: breeze_912

this fics suprb so different 4m oders.

tia u r a vry talented writer with a great sense of imagination.

now first thing i m gonna do is search 4 all ur previous fics .they must be as amazing as this one

Ya..Her oder fics r also as awesome as dis one...NO...akcheli...dey keep gettin betta n betta...๐Ÿ˜ณDat tory one...den she'z 2 continue her babescape๐Ÿ˜‰n her poemz r also awesum!๐Ÿ‘

funky n crazy thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashiandyuvirock

Ya..Her oder fics r also as awesome as dis one...NO...akcheli...dey keep gettin betta n betta...๐Ÿ˜ณDat tory one...den she'z 2 continue her babescape๐Ÿ˜‰n her poemz r also awesum!๐Ÿ‘

ure right dadzieeeeeee๐Ÿ˜ณ