Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashiandyuvirock thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

This content was originally posted by: uvcraziestfan

aww new characters wow keep on going
dat rain rain go away come anofer day lil uv wanna play was rooo cute 😳 πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

I know!πŸ˜†It'z so cute😳Jus' lyk my hubbyπŸ˜‰

fate thumbnail
..........thanx i did not even type my post and u guys replied...how sweet............
and ofcourse u guys can call me tia..that is my name...atleast it was tilll remix appeared and ashi called tia a timbo,timbet etc etc.....now everyone calls me dat..... πŸ˜• 😭 .......and i ve even got used to it so i dont even tell them nething.....and i knoe i ve been unsocial and not greeted even one of u guys who r new to this forum...........so hres tia saying a huge hi................... πŸ˜†
and ya.MADS.....well u mention me?????????to ppl????????i am really touched..................u r a complete sweetheart.........and my lil devil........i am allergic to angels u c!!!!!!!thanx..........
remixer thumbnail
tia next part post karo
aur intezaar nahi hota
2kool thumbnail
Awesome!   
πŸ˜ƒ πŸ‘
Evathegr8 thumbnail
tia you ROCK!!!!!!!
you are a really good writer yaar
keep it up
😳
Eloquent thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome tia!!! mlavanya seems to be a interesting new character. Looking forward to reading more of this fic.

sure, i won't call u timbo πŸ˜†
coolniyu thumbnail
wow awesome tia πŸ‘
and bushka ur fic is real sweet 😊 but post it in a new topic na πŸ˜•
arrey fate isnt the real tia is tht wat u thot πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
fate u RNT the real tia r u?
πŸ˜†
so bushka post ur fic in a new topic ok 😊 this is tias topic so u cnt post an entirely new fic here but im sure evry1 will defnitly appreci8 ur fic in a new topic 😳😳😳
once again awesome part 2 tia πŸ˜ƒ
veonal thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Bushka

TIA U ROCK

MY fan fic is as follows. I call it THE NIGHT

Tia and Ranveer are standing in frnt of each other...............both have to go their seperate ways.................life does'nt accept their relationship................Tia looks at Ranveer - silent tears from her eyes glistening in the moonlight.................Ranveer hides his grief and comes forward to ahve a few final words with Tia..................Words fail him................ Instead he holds Tia's hand and looks at her.............The look assures safety................Ranveer's love for Tia will never fail...............Tia's smile brightens up her face................Suddenly it begins to rain................Ranveer and Tia are standing in the rain being drenched..............They have to be seperated........No one can change destiny...............Ranveer releases Tia's hands and moves away into the darkness.............Tia slips silently on her knees still in the rain...............Ranveer looks around and finds Tia down...................he rushes towards her and takes her up.................Tia and Ranveer hug each other rediscovering themselves in the night.

Please Tia. Read this and if you like it no one will be happier than me.

awesome fate πŸ˜ƒ first of all welcum back nice 2 see u after such a long time and secondly really beautifully written its just that i dnt really read fan fics but yrs is an exception πŸ˜› and also it has tia nd ranveer in it 😳

vanu thumbnail

excellent ...........tia............its really awesome....... πŸ‘