Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

remixrulz thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
omg tia ur bakkkkkkkkk........atlast uve come bakk....d last time i spoke to u was wen u were romancing gandhiji 😉 but this time uve come gr8....
u know me...and im not d one hu ull expect to read fanfics but ur fic sounds interestin...waiting for it tia........

priyaa
manshi_singh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
tia ur introduction was so gud 😃 it was as if cupid had made a mistake…..but the mistake was so beautiful

i really loved dis line. u hve d potential to be a writer 😃

rashrocks thumbnail
excellent work.. i can see u wrote purely from ur heart!!
ashiandyuvirock thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Fate...gr8 going! 😳 I lub ur ficz 😳 Seriousli 😛
Evathegr8 thumbnail
good yaar!!!!
SUPERB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
s_aangel thumbnail
hey! i luved it fate......the other day i read those poems u wrote, i think tht was the first time i read somethin of u r's an i must tell u tht u more than amazin 😛 😛 😛 not all can write such stuff not all can xpress so beautifully.....very few have this boon an i must say u 1 of them 😳

this fic is again beautiful....thanks mads u mentioned abt her....
its so different...so unusual...yet so beautiful 😛
so i am waitin to read another gr8 writer's fic 😛
uvcraziestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
fate missed u n ur fics soo much jaldi se ecjaams ko nipta do coz i want to noe about dis fic babescape n tory soo jaldi waapas aao
ashiandyuvirock thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey Fate 😛

Lovely to have you back 😉

And as usual, I know your fic is gonna be ROCKING! 😳
fate thumbnail

Ashi looked outside her window……and sighed ……she again started counting her money…or rather the coins she had stacked…….how much do u need to pay a hitman????to kill someone as unimportant as aashis jamwal…..ashi after weighing the pros and cons..debating the good and bad outcomes ..ashi had very coolly decided that she shud hire a hitman to kill him…….even bhaggu wanted that……she looked out of the window again …it was raining cats and dogs….no make that dragons and skrewts ..that was more psychotic….wat was jumbo prob????y could nt he just let her go out and play in the rain?????? Dance in the rain..she loved the rain…she loved the smell of wet mud….the way everything looked so fresh after a shower of rain …..but that jumbo……..she looked out of the window gloomily……….

Rain rain …go away come again another day……lil uv wants to play..rain rain go away……..
Uv looked out of the window ….. y did it have to rain??? He had no probs with the rain…but now????wen his guitar lay in the shed..he had to get to it…he wanted to play it…never had he been so depressed and music was the onli cure for it….but he cud not leave his room ..not wen it was raining so heavily……….

It was drizzling……..a group of teenager were sitting…..and anyone with even one quarter brain cell cud see that they were the coolest ppl in …umm..the universe???
There were about 8 ppl sitting …..in the center sat a boy with golden hair ….
And looked up and shouted…… stop raining….
I don't think god will listen to u….i mean u cant expect everyone to expect take orders from u..rite???this time it was a girl with red hair…..
I cant believe u r leaving……..another girl said…
Neither me….someone else murmured…
Pass me a lighter….this time it was a girl….
She picked up her head which she previously had hidden in between her knees…..she had beautiful long hair streaked with blue and bubblegum pink alternately….she had doe shaped coffee brown coloured eyes….a sharp roman news…arched eye brows….cupid bow lips….she was slightly dusky…..heaven knew she was hot…and by neones standard sexy……actually she was too hot to handle…….she was more hot than beautiful…….her beauty was more wild cmpared to the normal sweet beauty …..
Sweetie u cant smoke in the rain..u knoe rain puts out fire????----
Who cares???the girl stood up….do u really think I care..i am leaving..u knoe I give a damn….. a damn about this whole ordeal….i cant believe my daddy dearest wants me to leave eton…..i mean wat the f#** does he think abt himself ????I cant take this nemore ….saying that she started running..
She came to a stop….after a while…a boy was passing….who well by her normal standard was an A -class nerd…..she called out to him…..the boy was taken aback…and a hesitantly a lil scared ……..umm ya lavanya….?
U are Robert rite???
Ya….u knoe my name???he was kind of surprised..
Ya..whatever……do u have a lighter…
Umm ya….wait….after frantically searchin for a lighter he found one….and lit it for her…
Lavanya took a cigarette out and lit it….inhaled it and den exhaled……
Thanx…….
Ummm….lavanya….r u really leaving??I mean I heard…
Ya…I am ..i heard dat too….
Lavanya……ummm eton wont be eton without u..i ll well u knoe..i ll miss u..u r comments and everything..i ll miss staring at ur hair during the lectures…
Lavanya threw her head back and laughed..it was a sultry ,husky laughter…
Don't worry hon I ll be back..back b4 u can miss me ..ok??
Saying that she kissed Robert on his cheeks ,winked at him and left……
Robert stood in the rain and held his hand against his cheeks ..it was as if in one minute all his dreams ,wants had come true……..but he knew that lavanya wud never care for him….
she was like a star pretty and bright meant to be admired only from a distance……..cause if neone came too near her he wud burn out…burn out in her brilliance unless and until he was the sun….and Robert knew he was not that..but he wantd her bak she was the life of eton………………………….
Edited by fate - 18 years ago
uvcraziestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
aww new characters wow keep on going
dat rain rain go away come anofer day lil uv wanna play was rooo cute 😳 😆 😆