Remix

& down came d rain-fanfic part31page60

fate thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

hey guys...........long time huh........????????well my exams arent still over...but seriously if i c my science textbook again i ll seriously puke...so i thot i wud post  this fic..which i had started quite some time back.......

The idea of this fanfic occurred to me while I sat to write babescape today…..so even to me the story line is quite vague,……so if in place u think the story is crap….PLEASE TELL ME SO……….              Ur comments mean the most to me…..but somehoe I have a feeling that this story is gonna be kind of nice……….

Have u ever fallen in love???????????ok lets forget about love….have u ever wanted someone…..wanted as in desire????????no iam not talking about the carnal meaning of the word desire…..not lust but want……..ok now I am sure that  I am confusing u guys…..ok imagine………imagine that the person u wanted more than anyone else…..is standin rite in front of u….and he or she is calling to u……and that prsn is telling u that he loves u……..more than everything and anything…..he is telling u all those words u dreamt only in the wildest and the most coveted dreams……wat wud u do???????????????run to him????????be with him….????????tell him that u love him too??????are u sure????????????ask ur self……wud u still love him?????wud u still want him that bad????????wud u run to him and forget about all ur other relations????????

In the year 1987 a very popular song created waves all over the world…..i don't recall the singer..it was one those songs which became more famous than the singer……

The song started with the lines….i don't want wat I cant have….. and I totally disagree with the singer…I guess she was the only one who feels this way…we humans always want wat we cant have……so my question is wud u still want ur dream guy/gal if u got him/her??????

So…………. fate presents………

And down came the rain…. 

…… my latest fanfic…….

Edited by fate - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fate thumbnail

Falling in love was never on their propaganda….they did not even know each other.. the were not even meant for each other…yet they fell in love….its as one of those love stories that were never meant to be ….. it was as if cupid had made a mistake…..but the mistake was so beautiful…it was as if both of them were waiting for that moment….not all love stories have a perfect ending…but in this story even the imperfections were perfect…….they came from two worlds yet it was as if they had lived two parallel lives….for those few days they spent together it was magic but then magic is often just Illusions…an illusion created by fate….it was destiny…for both of them fall in love and then leave each other….sometimes we r just not supposed to be in love …some love stories never die….sometimes some people r best left as stangers…to her love was just a word….a golden cage ..something that tied her down..something that took away from her the most important thing… her freedom……….and he had learnt the hard way that love was not just rainbows and and laughter but compromise and a a lot of difficulties………and they taught each other the meaning of love…….
Edited by fate - 18 years ago
ashi_mania thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome......this is amazing stuff 👏 👏 👏.....u r so talented fate.....the way u write can leave anyone speechless
mads thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Finally!!!!!😃 I missed u sooooooooooo much tia!!!!

And wat can I say abt this fic!!! Its AWESOME!!!!!!!👏 No amount of claps r enough for them!!! I really loved it a lot!!!!😃 And the way u expressed it..... the expressions...the words usedespecially the line'it was as though cupid had made a mistake....but the mistake was so beautiful!'this line is sooo beautiful!!!😳😳😳Evrything...is so amazing!!!! Too Good!!!!

And u r my inspiration!!😃

U know wat....u r sooooo talented....I guess I've told this to u millions of times...but still will say it again!!! Keep it up....and continue soon!!!😃

Edited by mads - 18 years ago
fate thumbnail
thanx guys............u ve made me soooooo happy.....i was kinda low with my studies.................
coolniyu thumbnail
wooooooooooow tia [can i call u dat 😳] this fic is soooooooo awesome 😃
evn i luv the line tht mads mentioned 😳😆😳
continue sooooooooooon n bol for ur egjams 😃
mine r ovrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
YEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!! 😳 😳 😳
coolniyu thumbnail
and i luv ur introduction too 😳
evn i always want wat i dont hv 😕
one of my worst qualities may i add 😆
bcos i want a ashi yuvi patch up and it-jst-dusnt-seem-to-be-happening!!!!!!!!!! 😡 😡 😡
shobha thumbnail
WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW....WELCOME BACK TIA..CHALTA HAIN..TUM ATLEAST ONLINE THO AAYI....MISSED U A LOTTTTTTT.....ANYWAYS DO U R EXMAS PROPERLY..AND THE NCOME ONLINE ASAP...
anku1420 thumbnail
thanks for making me feel better by writing this...its sooo beautiful!!
I've never read any of your fan-fics before but after reading this I'm in love with the way you write and the way you express the emotions!
its FANTASTIC!
great going.....
Eloquent thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow tia(can I call you that?) that was..amazing...wonderful..beautiful.........I loved the line that everyone was talking abt!

it was as if cupid had made a mistake…..but the mistake was so beautiful

This line was the best EVER!!!!!!! U write amazingly!!!👏
Edited by ashi rocks - 18 years ago