MUKTI KI KASAUTII

Poll

WHY DO U FEEL SORRY FOR MUKTI?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 18 years ago
All of the above! 😆 😆 😆 But mainly because she got betrayed by the people she loved and thought were her own...i.e. everyone.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lucky_Z thumbnail
coz she is STUPID 😡 ... but am not sorry for her i herPITTY
hamzy thumbnail
coz she is very very 🤢 😆
maha khan thumbnail
Originally posted by: hamzy

coz she is very very 🤢 😆

acha mukti kay baaray maintumhari aisa opinion afsoos khd ko dekha hai kabhi yaar us ko us kay pyaar nay dhoka dia aur tum us kay baaray main aiasa keh rahay ho
suki11 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I feel sorry 4 her cos she got raped, she really didn't desverve that (actually no one desverves that).
I don't fink she was betrayed by her love though cos, prem made it clear before they slept together that he didn't love her. So she should have realised what she was gettin into. Edited by suki11 - 18 years ago
miileerox4eva thumbnail
i cudent choose between loosing her true love or gettin raped....
but wen u think about it getting raped is far worse then looosind ure true love, rite ??
well... i dont no da answer myslef....
but i chose gettin raped in da end 😡 🤢
~aashka~rocks~ thumbnail
All of the above!
I cant really choose!
see all these are the problems she went through and it seemed like one after the other!
i didnt vote but its all of the above!
---Samaira--- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
because of evrything above 😭
silence82 thumbnail
well i would have to choose "her love betrayed her" simply because even if all of the above happened to her and she still had her LOVE by her side....she wouldve been able to deal with everything...because you just need that ONE person by your side and you can cope with any situation......
mandeep89 thumbnail
i feel sorry 4 her b/c she's all alone n when prena promised 2 always be her side sides with sneha n let's her walkout