i feel amey spelling bought all this

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 18 years ago
hey i guyz ,i feel that many our people back in india ,write wrong spellings and send texts,may be this caused amey to lose it.everybody used to write amay or ameya instead of amey.i strongly feel this has made our precious amey to lose.i request all of u to chechk the spelling before casting their votes.plzzz😭
nooooooooooooooooooooo ths is not the reason!
itz just ppl in himachal have lot of time , money and cell phones!
i thought it could be a part of many reasons.because whenever i read any article it has ameya date on it.
could be...i once posted topic abt getting the spelling rite...lot of ppl n even some onine articles spell his naem aas Amey'a'.....same with meenal---lot of ppl call her 'm'i'nal' 😕
sau baaton ki ek baat hai!

AMEY"A" IS ELIMINATED!

I THINK SO HIS REAL NAME IS ALSO AMEY"A" CAUSE HIS MOM AND HE HIM SELF PRONONUNCES IT! THE SAME
yah its a possibilty. cud hav created sum confusion. lke achhi_anil said pls guys chk the spelling b4 ul vote.
it may b one of the reasons
but not the only one...............

Originally posted by Vaibhavi

nooooooooooooooooooooo ths is not the reason!

👏👏

hmm i am really feeling very sad that nothing can be done now.but i definitely feel that if amey was indian idol he shd be puppet for sony,so its better now that ,amey can have larger oppurtunities than being an idol.and iam for sure that after looking at the fan folllowing of amey anybody will like to sponsor him for a stage shows or even albums.
all the best amey.
Originally posted by Vaibhavi

hahahahaha 😆 😆 😆