sandeep, karunya and, anuj

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 18 years ago
if you havn't noticed your voting for the wrong person. anuj doesn't deseavre to be in the contest because first since he arrived people voted for him because he was a newbie but the main thing is people are voting for him instead of people like amey. If karunya gets out because of anuj i think all the judges intrest would be gone. KARUNYA SHOULD BE OUR NEXT INDIAN IDOL. stop voting for anuj. I anuj sings better then karunya in the next gala still don't take him out because you also must put inside your mind the other gala's that karunya sang in that has always been 100 times better then anuj will ever sing. now the competion should be against sandeep and karunya. Edited by basanti2005 - 18 years ago
Originally posted by basanti2005

if you havn't noticed your voting for the wrong person. anuj doesn't deseavre to be in the contest because first since he arrived people voted for him because he was a newbie but the main thing is people are voting for him instead of people like amey. If karunya gets out because of anuj i think all the judges intrest would be gone. KARUNYA SHOULD BE OUR NEXT INDIAN IDOL. stop voting for anuj. I anuj sings better then karunya in the next gala still don't take him out because you also must put inside your mind the other gala's that karunya sang in that has always been 100 times better then anuj will ever sing. now the competion should be against sandeep and karunya.

Anuj fans will always be Anuj fans, Sandeep's fan's Sandeep's, and Karu's fan's Karu's.  This post might even backfire into Anuj fans voting for him more than ever now.  But yeah, I want Karunya to become Indian Idol....it's gonna be hard though..
  Edited by Dancnballa23 - 18 years ago
I m waiting 4 next gala. if karu is out, then fm now on i will always put good singers in bottom line 😃
everyone has their own fans but now look when amey got out there was a big complication and there was an ask for a rematch. the judges themselves roght in front of everyone told that anuj is no match.
anuj fans will vote to him,but now others will split between karu and sandeep.so good luck boys.