Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hayaa.m thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
oh yes very true in case of rajeev bashers r concerned i would be the first one to come out with my danda πŸ˜† look u cant stop these bashers to come in our forum so no use losing temper and increasing ur blood pressure wasey bhee yahan per logoon khoon ki bhee kami hai (ATTENT tani)please control for sake of their health πŸ˜‰   
tisshgna thumbnail

Originally posted by: khanum83

oh yes very true in case of rajeev bashers r concerned i would be the first one to come out with my danda πŸ˜† look u cant stop these bashers to come in our forum so no use losing temper and increasing ur blood pressure wasey bhee yahan per logoon khoon ki bhee kami hai (ATTENT tani)please control for sake of their health πŸ˜‰   

haila di me ok now......no point in fightin coz u noe na......raj ko choco di le gayiπŸ˜‰....aamna ko bhaskar broπŸ˜‰......aur 8 baccho ko maine aur areej ne "hum do humare nau" me actin karne bhej diyaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†!!!!!!..........happy endin isn't it???🀒

Hayaa.m thumbnail
good to listen about ur health but i thought of having a poll for those who wants to be the babysitters of R&A's 9 kids as there are many sisters brothers and net(reserved wives) πŸ˜†   
CuteAreej thumbnail

good to listen about ur health but i thought of having a poll for those who wants to be the babysitters of R&A's 9 kids as there are many sisters brothers and net(reserved wives) πŸ˜†   

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†...good idea...me in the sister category..!!!

tisshgna thumbnail

di neki aur pooch poochπŸ˜‰......but RA prefered to take care of their own kids all by themselves😳.......dekha 8 baccho ke saath soap kar rahe haiπŸ˜‰.......par ek baat samaj me nahi aati ye 9th kaha se aaya???????πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

shareen thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

please tani and areej aisa na kaho agar wo in post say khush hote hain to hone do let just welcome them actually we all know the truth aftersometimes they will themselves fedup with this actually they think withthis they will get extreme attention and will be noticed but they r wrong IF will welcome them at any cost bec mostly people here r very welcoming πŸ˜‰

Totally agree

CuteAreej thumbnail
9th might be on its way... πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† !!!
tisshgna thumbnail

Originally posted by: CuteAreej

😳😳😳

Hayaa.m thumbnail
Originally posted by: CuteAreej

areej u r too much have u seen it through sonog..... ooops sorry if have used wrong word 
CuteAreej thumbnail

areej u r too much have u seen it through sonog..... ooops sorry if have used wrong word 

Kiran di..i am a doc..didn't you know..😲!!!