DAN IN TENSION - Page 2

Posted: 18 years ago
omg, my dan is taking tension .now i will be in tension 🤢 😆
Gud Luck dear Dan! ( Dear God bless him)
Originally posted by Nisha90

<DIV =lineLargeBlack>Harry Potter's classroom worries
<DIV =textSmallBlueBold>1.25PM, Wed Mar 15 2006<SPAN =textRegularBlack>

It looks as though Daniel Radcliffe could do with Harry Potter's magic wand to help him out with exam stress.

As the schoolboy wizard, Daniel can magic away baddies, become indivisible and morph into different objects, but in real life the actor only has himself to rely on.

Dan has apparently revealed coping with fame is a walk in the park compared to doing his GCSE's, which he is preparing for as we speak.

Although the youngster has a few million pounds in the bank, he is adamant he will get through his exams successfully and is studying hard to make sure he achieves this.

Dan must be one of the country's busiest 17-year-olds - not only does he have to revise for his exams, but also concentrate on filming the fifth instalment of JK Rowling's blockbuster novel.

It appears Daniel has a few extra things on his mind too -he is just about to film his first kissing scene, which he says he is terrified about as his parents will be on set.

Judging by his legions of fans, I'm sure many a young girl would agree to help him practise for his big debut!

</SPAN>
AH !!!! that really sucks, and oh ya HE IS 16 NOT 17. HIS BIRTHDAY IS ON JULY,23.....SO TECHNICALLY HE IS STILL 16 😉

Originally posted by wameka

I agree with u dan hai apna jahan. 😆 So sad he has to much tension but he will cope up very thing that is for sure. 😃

lolz😆..ashi...btw well said 'Dan hai apna jahan"😉😉😆

yeh wameka...Im sure he ill pass his examz with flying colors!👏😃

God bless Him!😊

man do I agree with him... anything is a walk in the park when compared to appearing for exams.

regards,

tejas