Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jammy thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Originally posted by: legallyblonde21

I am sorry but stardom has a price and the stars need to accept this fact before they venture into the entertainment industry;

BIt is not right for a moderator to warn someone just because of a difference of opinion Maybe I will be warned after I say this 😭    

Hey as i said i didnt warn her!

Stars bewarned your fans can be wierd and humiliate you publicly, venture in your life, tear your partners life apart!, kill the romance in your life, creat mis-understanding and pray for your break-ups even though you are newly married!

As for SS, please who is perfect? Are you? do you claim to be perfect?

Answer this question to your self and your concious and then point at other peoples character's and imprefection.

"Every being in the universe knows right from wrong," - K-Pax (2001).

Jammy.
AishwaryaRathod thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jammy

Two things, well i am mod, but i havent given her warning level but i belive it is fitting in this case.

About dreaming, dream who said dont dream, but dont share your wierd dreams that will hurt someone,it aint 'dreams" it is speculation; dreams are what people have for Jassi and Armaan; everything said about MandA is SPECULATION and should be addressed as such if today i dream about your any relatives break-up if our relatives are celebrities and one of them is married to an insecure; immature person who drags the star away from fans and you speculate if  , well nothing is wrong with thier marriage, but for the heck of it, i dream and then i put it in public!!if they are stars they will be used to this specualtion; in fact wasn't it SS herself who ran to the press with her story when she was dumped by Arjun punj what will be the effect on you?I will accept the fact that they are stars and are in the public eye and thus rumors will circulate and speculations will be made heck what will be the effect on your relatives? let me repeat myself; they will understand that they I am sure you wont enjoy it as much as break-up of stars, agree they are stars but thier personal life is personal, trust me in this technology oriented life pray that your personal life doesnt become public cause it is very hard to avoid that situation,why are you bringing ppl's relatives into this; lets talk about stars--you could have brought in our favorite stars; and if people on the road speculate about one's relatives--then one must just take it as "SPECULATION" , gossip and rumours!!!even if one's relatives are just ordinary people I have seen life and careers wasted in such situation, and i always pray that no one has to suffer what i have others seen suffering!

Also the warning is because this kind of dreams and thoughts soon go out of control I can assure you the speculation is not out of control; in fact people are worse at dreaming than Buffie is; she relaizes what is real and what is not and she was speculating NOT dreaming and her 'thesis" was from a series of media articles and tv shows and MONTHS of observing sanda and manda behaviour and dreaming becomes unwanted bashing SS is bashed because of her behavior; frankly Buffie could care less who AA is with since she doesn't like MS either(and AA has just been looking eeewwwww of late) and MS has been bashed when she gave 58743905 interviews that contradicted her previous ones which is not new to the forum , the forum has seen once such incident where the whole dev team had to be dissolved over such dreaming people! and thats why its a precaution. Plus Buffie has been warned before so this is not the first time she has tried crossing the line why is this about Buffie; there are other people who were speculating as well so why is your post specifically targetting her😕

Also all my thoughts in the previous post were as a member of the forum sans the moderator tag (cause the mod duty was done by mods on higher post then me before even i came!).

Jammy.

jammy thumbnail
The post is targetting her because she started this thread!

sorry about the relative thing maybe a wrong expression but the point is made, even though you claim that you wont feel hurt, your sentence that asked me to keep away from relatives is the evidence enough that it hurts when peoples personal life is dragged in public. as for your star thing well i have given the reply to that fact in my other post please read.

As for the relative thing i publicly appologise that i am sorry but it was just to prove my "Speculations"

Happy speculating Guys/gals!

Jammy.
Princess thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Engager 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: legallyblonde21

It is not right for a moderator to warn someone just because of a difference of opinion Maybe I will be warned after I say this 😭    

So in other words, your saying Mods are being biased? Thank you so much for saying that. After all, we only deserve this title because we stopped some discussion about someone who is not even a part of JJKN yet.

Hey as i said i didnt warn her! okay okay point noted

Stars bewarned your fans can be wierd and humiliate you publicly humiliating a star publicly would mean actually doing it in public and not on a forum, venture in your life, stars pay that price nfor being celebrities; how about you shut off all the magazines and even the TOI for saying that Ash and Abhi were to egt married; how about you sue all the paparazzi that exist tear your partners life apart tear some1's life apasrt by saying they are immature and insecure; dude how can I tear someone's life apart on a forum; please choose ur words carefully; no one here is as vindictive as you are making them out to be!, kill the romance in your life the romance is their life wuld die because of speculation; lmaooo; what great romance; someone please find a space for them in history , creat mis-understanding lmaoooo no one here is creating misunderstandings; we are just speculating based on what info the crew of JJKN gave out and pray for your break-ups even though you are newly married 2 yrs are now" newly married"????! dude; i assure you; I am NOT just an AA fan; in fact I am not as big a fan of AA as other people on this forum and my friends will vouch for that!and like I said GK and Bips are faaaaaaaaaaaaar faaaaaaaaaaaaaar FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR classier and down to earth and mature and do not cling; shreik or scream!!! and SRK and John are like  MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCHHHHHHHH BIIIIIIIIIGGGEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR stars than AA!!!

As for SS, please who is perfect? Are you? do you claim to be perfect?did I say that???why am I being dragged into this; why was Buffie dragged into this; Kiran and Minnie also said a few things but they did not personally drag anyone into it!!This is autrocious!!1

Answer this question to your self and your concious and then point at other peoples character's and imprefection. dude; whatever I say here will be misconstrued by people; and I am NOT a celebrity; lets compare SS to Bipasha Basu as they are both actresses with star partners; but please do not compare stars to IF members!!!!and please do not personally bring members into this!!

"Every being in the universe knows right from wrong," - K-Pax (2001).

Jammy.

I do NOT wish to argue with you anymore;let's just drop it!!Thanks

Edited by legallyblonde21 - 18 years ago
Originally posted by: Princess

So in other words, your saying Mods are being biased? Thank you so much for saying that. After all, we only deserve this title because we stopped some discussion about someone who is not even a part of JJKN yet.

I did not say that!!!!Jammy said Buffie was warned; I misunderstood what he said!!It has been cleared; it was nothing against the mods!!I am sorry if I said anything that was rude!!

I apologize Kiran!

Angelic_J thumbnail

Two things, well i am mod, but i havent given her warning level but i belive it is fitting in this case.

About dreaming, dream who said dont dream, but dont share your wierd it's NOT weird to pair up som1 wid som1 else dreams that will hurt someone, if today i dream about your any relatives break-up don't worry bud my parents r already divorced, well nothing is wrong with thier marriage, but for the heck of it, i dream and then i put it in public!! what will be the effect on you?nothing i know it's not true😊 heck what will be the effect on your relatives? I am sure you wont enjoy it as much as break-up of stars, agree they are stars but thier personal life is personal, trust me in this technology oriented life pray that your personal life doesnt become public cause it is very hard to avoid that situation, I have seen life and careers wasted in such situation, and i always pray that no one has to suffer what i have others seen suffering!

Also the warning is because this kind of dreams and thoughts soon go out of control and dreaming becomes unwanted bashing which is not new to the forum , the forum has seen once such incident where the whole dev team had to be dissolved over such dreaming people! and thats why its a precaution. Plus Buffie has been warned before so this is not the first time she has tried crossing the line Wht line?😕

Also all my thoughts in the previous post were as a member of the forum sans the moderator tag (cause the mod duty was done by mods on higher post then me before even i came!).

Jammy.

jammy thumbnail
Well I have said what i wanted to say, But i would like to clear one thing that what ever i said was as an independent member and not an IF dev team member.

Also i dont discuss this any further because it seems my way of putting a point forward hurts some people and i am sorry for that.

Anyways wishing you luck with your speculations.

Jammy.
Angelic_J thumbnail

Well I have said what i wanted to say, But i would like to clear one thing that what ever i said was as an independent member and not an IF dev team member.

Also i dont discuss this any further because it seems my way of putting a point forward hurts some people and i am sorry for that.

Anyways wishing you luck with your speculations.

Jammy.

hey buddy it's not ur discussion that hurts it's the way u have personally attacked buffie😛 plz u r most welcome to share ur opinions and discuss wht goes around JJKN forum but PLZ refrain from personally attacking an IF-ian😃 but PLZ don't just leave like that it's a request from moi😳

priyaaa thumbnail
wowies..this is just madness.. 😕

i think we're all going a little overboard, both MandA and SandA
supporters alike. as sheena said, stardom has its price. actors' personal
lives will be discussed, and rumours will be started. how many people
watch a show so passionately, simply for the love of the show itself? when
it comes to JJKN, very few. it's the actors that we respect, and it's the
actors that we criticize. we just have to accept the fact that there are
others out there who differ in their preferences, and will defend their
position should their opinion be impugned. mona-apu lovers, shilpa-apu
lovers, heck, even parmeet-apu lovers should all be allowed to freely
voice their feelings about another pair's relationship, but they should not
jump on another who happens to feel differently. when you read a tabloid
containing a personally offensive story pertaining to your favourite star,
do you call the editor and start arguing? but if you're the journalist, would
the fact that others may disagree with your thoughts stop you from
publishing your article? we don't live in a communist society. we all have
restrictions, but we all have rights as well..

listen, i don't make the rules here. i just try to follow them. and i really
don't wish to get banned, so i try to be careful about what i say. but i will
admit, i have witnessed some unjust management here and there. now
that is not to say that everyone on this forum is a flawless angel, for i
have seen equally reprehensible behaviour from ardent fanatics and
supporters of a particular idea. but in the end, it's the moderators who
are left to make the ultimate decision as to who is guilty. the reason they
hold such powerful positions is because they are not biased or partial to
one belief, and if they are, they will be limited to express such thoughts
without being labeled as unfair and narrow-minded. thankfully, most of
the moderators seem to know what they're doing, and usually don't
wrongfully accuse someone for crossing the lines. but nobody's perfect...