Frequent Posters

marvelous.malks thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
wah wah kya baat hai 👏 buffie u said it all 😉
Princess thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Engager 5 Thumbnail + 5

Hello All!!

I noticed that Shilpa bashing has been done many times and it's still going on. I would like to clear one thing and if you have problem remembering things I suggest you right it down and keep it close to your computer.

There is limit to everything and YES there is limit to how much one can bash Shilpa. So I'm going to put some Can's and Can not's here to help you visualize the cross line.

CAN's of Bashing (any actors/actress):

• You can, discuss the actor/actress's character in the show.
  • You can, say what you like/dislike about the he/she they plays.
  • You can point out the errors he/she has done in the show.
  • Basically, you can discuss anything about the character he/she plays.

CAN NOT's of Bashing (any actors/actress):

• Can not bring one's personal life into a discussion.
  • Can not say anything about his/her style off air.
  • Can not start rumors about his/her personal life.
  • Basically, you can NOT bring one's personal life in discussion. Just like you would not like your life being discussed, he/she would not like that either.

Make a notice of it.

P.S. More CAN's and CAN NOT's might be added to the list.

moondust thumbnail
Originally posted by: Buffie

ahem😃...moni, you are my guru and my inspiration🤗........and hell, compared to your comic timing and your humour, I am earthen scum🤢..lmaoooo..... all it took was say 40 mins  to make this SS ka safar...so when i am in the mood, i'll complete my trilogy😃

awwww Buffy🤗...you are the best when it comes to humour too😳...but hell you say,😡 YOU ARE NOT EARTHEN SCUM😡😡😡..call me the EARTHEN SCUM; the one who learnt from the very very best in humour😛..THE AWESOME BUFFINDLY SCHWARZ😃😃😃..i am nothing compared to the great ol' Buffindly Schwarz😛

And make the triology, whenever your mood😳..maybe, a romantic one; so you can describe MandA's feelings in gravve deatil😳😳😳

Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Princess

Hello All!!

I noticed that Shilpa bashing has been done many times and it's still going on. I would like to clear one thing and if you have problem remembering things I suggest you right it down and keep it close to your computer.

There is limit to everything and YES there is limit to how much one can bash Shilpa. So I'm going to put some Can's and Can not's here to help you visualize the cross line.

CAN's of Bashing (any actors/actress):

You can, discuss the actor/actress's character in the show. You can, say what you like/dislike about the he/she they plays. You can point out the errors he/she has done in the show.
  • Basically, you can discuss anything about the character he/she plays.

CAN NOT's of Bashing (any actors/actress):

Can not bring one's personal life into a discussion. Can not say anything about his/her style off air. Can not start rumors about his/her personal life.
  • Basically, you can NOT bring one's personal life in discussion. Just like you would not like your life being discussed, he/she would not like that either.

Make a notice of it.

P.S. More CAN's and CAN NOT's might be added to the list.

Thank you Princi !!! Direly needed and excellently put.

I have said this perhaps an innumerable number of times. You CANNOT simply discuss in any negative manner the personal life of ANY actor.

This particular topic is in a very poor taste and it can be rightfully deemed as designed to hurt a certain section of members.

In case you have an article, recently published, it can be discussed provided proper sources are mentioned and credited.

Any further discussion of this nature shall be immediately trashed and members warned.

Please do not do this any more.

We are not closing this topic as we need to make it clear to all of you once and for all. Remember, just as so many of you would get hurt if Mona or even Apurva were to be discussed in this fashion, this kind of topics needlessly needles the SS fans.

Please keep the forum spirit alive and help us to root out negativity.

tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I have a questrion to the mods.Can we discuss the offcsreen articles and scoops that coems int he media of the actors from JJKN .can we do that.
I mean honestly if we wnd up discussing only their onscreen characters and that too only good htings then we would have nothing to discuss about .
So i wanted to know whether we can discuss any offscreen articles or news that comes up in the media abt ANY OF THE jjkn ACTORS.and also their dressing style (only JJKN actors) offscreen like when they post their pics taken from any party and stuff ...like mona's pic from the jassi 10th anniversary bash etc
just wanted to clarify
thanks
jammy thumbnail
Kisike Angoor khatte hain !!!

LOLS, aaj SS aur AA ke rishte par shak,

Kal agar AA or MS milenge to us par bhi shak!!

Yaar mujhe to ye typical case of grapes are sour on this side of the fence case!!!

LOLS.

Buffie suprisingly before also i have refuted your dream claims all you replied was with again dream like replies that hold no warter in real life, but you dont change maybe the warning will wake you up as an alarm, that you are going too far with your dream quest.

Tina, discussing news piece is ok, but making your own stupid interpretion out of them is completely diffrent case and thats what buffe is doing.

If you read she is trying to interpret articles in her own way which is completely wrong. If you think its right do you think that to hide a link up the producers will directly refute the claim? or they will float article of another link up? LOLS matlab ek jhamela sambhala nahi jata aur dusra paida karlo! and what effects will this have on Mona's parents? dont the producers think that?

Well the last time i heard apporva on interview he sounded very much inteligent and a person who can take his own decisions and live his own life, he doesnt need anyone to make him realise that poor 'he' is being pressured by his wife and is weak thus cant stand-up for him self!!!

LOLS so accept the fact that he is intelligent and can live his own life, or i accept the fact that he is weak and cant stand-up for him self or his feelings, thus he is still stuck in a relationship he doesnt wants!!

And dont tell me the society, please Aamir Khan is more exposed to society then apporva so if he can stand-up make his decision for his own happiness so can apporva, IF he wants!

So buffie give your agenda(what ever it is) a rest.

Jammy.Edited by jammy - 18 years ago
Angelic_J thumbnail

C'mon man this ain't no fair😔 how can ppl in KTH can talk abt Rajeev and Amna and even in KYPH ppl talk abt Neha and IQ(even though he has a GIRLFRIEND who visits that forum) and we CAN'T be talking abt Apu and Mona?😕 Isn't that wht all Stardom is abt? If u r a STAR ppl r bound to talk abt ur private life😊 that's just human nature man😃 

Angelic_J thumbnail
Originally posted by: jammy

Kisike Angoor khatte hain !!!

LOLS, aaj SS aur AA ke rishte par shak,

Kal agar AA or MS milenge to us par bhi shak!!

Yaar mujhe to ye typical case of grapes are sour on this side of the fence case!!!

LOLS.

Buffie suprisingly before also i have refuted your dream claims all you replied was with again dream like replies that hold no warter in real life, but you dont change maybe the warning will wake you up as an alarm, that you are going too far with your dream quest. Wht? ppl r not even allowed to dream now?😳 just coz somone thinks differently than u does that mean u can just raise her warning levels coz u r a MODERATOR😕

Tina, discussing news piece is ok, but making your own stupid interpretion out of them is completely diffrent case and thats what buffe is doing. That's kind of mean and harsh😡 In our english class teachers always ask us to interpret everything in our own way coz it makes it easier to understand

If you read she is trying to interpret articles in her own way which is completely wrong. If you think its right do you think that to hide a link up the producers will directly refute the claim? or they will float article of another link up? LOLS matlab ek jhamela sambhala nahi jata aur dusra paida karlo! and what effects will this have on Mona's parents? dont the producers think that?

Well the last time i heard apporva on interview he sounded very much inteligent and a person who can take his own decisions and live his own life, he doesnt need anyone to make him realise that poor 'he' is being pressured by his wife and is weak thus cant stand-up for him self!!!

LOLS so accept the fact that he is intelligent and can live his own life, or i accept the fact that he is weak and cant stand-up for him self or his feelings, thus he is still stuck in a relationship he doesnt wants!!

And dont tell me the society, please Aamir Khan is more exposed to society then apporva so if he can stand-up make his decision for his own happiness so can apporva, IF he wants!

So buffie give your agenda(what ever it is) a rest.

Jammy.

AishwaryaRathod thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I am sorry but stardom has a price and the stars need to accept this fact before they venture into the entertainment industry;

Buffie does NOT have a case of "sour grapes"; and she is NOT jealous of SS!!John A.is HOTTER than AA will ever be in his life and no one has ever said anything bad against Bips;Bipasha is secure; dignified; and classy which cannot be said for SS; SS's behaviour in public is what makes people abhor her;I am not going to repeat the reasons as they have been mentioned numerous times and if the previous posts have been read then it will be understood why people on this forum dislike SS

as for MandA vs. SandA, all the speculation posts were a result of what members were told; and that is all it was-SPECULATION!!again if the posts have been read it was said that AA wuld never leave SS; and it might just have been harmless flirting(numerous posts said that) and AA's intvw about falling in love from the age of 14 was also discussed;

It is not right for a moderator to warn someone just because of a difference of opinion Maybe I will be warned after I say this 😭    
jammy thumbnail
Originally posted by: JK_5

Wht? ppl r not even allowed to dream now? just coz somone thinks differently than u does that mean u can just raise her warning levels coz u r a MODERATOR

That's kind of mean and harsh In our english class teachers always ask us to interpret everything in our own way coz it makes it easier to understand

Two things, well i am mod, but i havent given her warning level but i belive it is fitting in this case.

About dreaming, dream who said dont dream, but dont share your wierd dreams that will hurt someone, if today i dream about your any relatives break-up , well nothing is wrong with thier marriage, but for the heck of it, i dream and then i put it in public!! what will be the effect on you? heck what will be the effect on your relatives? I am sure you wont enjoy it as much as break-up of stars, agree they are stars but thier personal life is personal, trust me in this technology oriented life pray that your personal life doesnt become public cause it is very hard to avoid that situation, I have seen life and careers wasted in such situation, and i always pray that no one has to suffer what i have others seen suffering!

Also the warning is because this kind of dreams and thoughts soon go out of control and dreaming becomes unwanted bashing which is not new to the forum , the forum has seen once such incident where the whole dev team had to be dissolved over such dreaming people! and thats why its a precaution. Plus Buffie has been warned before so this is not the first time she has tried crossing the line

Also all my thoughts in the previous post were as a member of the forum sans the moderator tag (cause the mod duty was done by mods on higher post then me before even i came!).

Jammy.