ss ka safar...manda mystery..read - Page 3

Posted: 18 years ago
Lol..that was a full on research paper, buff..but I must say, you weren't as harsh as usual & you brought out SS's point of view as well (intentionally or unintentionally)..so I'm proud of your work! 😆 👏 But I also agree w.buffyduffer (Why are there so many buffys lately?) in that these people are living their lives not reallie caring about the grapevine..ultimately, it will be Shrieky, my Dimpie, & their "3 kids". 😛

L❤️WE,

Sid

🐷

Originally posted by Sidlum

Lol..that was a full on research paper, buff..but I must say, you weren't as harsh as usual & you brought out SS's point of view as well (intentionally or unintentionally)..so I'm proud of your work! 😆 👏 But I also agree w.buffyduffer (Why are there so many buffys lately?) in that these people are living their lives not reallie caring about the grapevine..ultimately, it will be Shrieky, my Dimpie, & their "3 kids". 😛

L❤️WE,

Sid

🐷

i agree with sid....what an analysis buffie awesome and very true .But then we have to accept the truth that shrieky shilpa is the real one and tht we have to tolerate her

but then again ....I  believe in the mand a mystery and i won't stop believing what my insticts say when i see their action on and offscreen.Ii refuse to believe that they are just friends /colleagues.

but SS and AA are happily married and i wish them all the best but the mystery will always be there ....

Edited by tina59 - 18 years ago
👏 👏 👏 ..fabulous Dr. Buffie....I guess we all should start calling pur dear buffie as Dr. Buffie now as she has been awarded the degree by our Hansa and Khush..
great work and ur free-time well spent ... 😃

Originally posted by sweetsorrow18

wow buffieee...JUST AWESOMEEE 👏

now we have two doctors.....drkrama and BUFFIE 😆

This is so cool, Buffie's hard work finally paid off. Buffie you should get an International Degree in Philosophy and Criticism. Good job Buffie!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol...how long did that take you?!!!
Fab as usual buffie! 😛
wow, this is absolutely amazing buffie! nice work 👏
Buffie - I saw late but Great very very well writen. 👏 👏 👏

Why SS is in insecurity if her understanding with Apu was that strong?

Why Apu always shines with Mona and always pale with SS if he has everything he wanted in his partner SS?

Buffieeeeeeeeee!😃...that was beyond amazghingness !!😛..mujhe abhi bhi chakkar arre..i don't know what to say honey..OMGSHISH, you are always 1000% right and correct when it comes to observations😛😃..and your humour is hilarous😆...LMAOOOOOO bewitched😆..so don't say you'll ONLY leave it to me😡.

And mods, plz plz don't delete or lock this thread😭

Shilpa J shilpa J shilpa J..J meaning jealous😉..is whizzing through my head now..😆

Waiting for the triology😊😃😃

Originally posted by moondust

Buffieeeeeeeeee!😃...that was beyond amazghingness !!😛..mujhe abhi bhi chakkar arre..i don't know what to say honey..OMGSHISH, you are always 1000% right and correct when it comes to observations😛😃..and your humour is hilarous😆...LMAOOOOOO bewitched😆..so don't say you'll ONLY leave it to me😡.

And mods, plz plz don't delete or lock this thread😭

Shilpa J shilpa J shilpa J..J meaning jealous😉..is whizzing through my head now..😆

Waiting for the triology😊😃😃

ahem😃...moni, you are my guru and my inspiration🤗........and hell, compared to your comic timing and your humour, I am earthen scum🤢..lmaoooo..... all it took was say 40 mins  to make this SS ka safar...so when i am in the mood, i'll complete my trilogy😃

woo..im feelin a bit woozy..you amaze me buffie.. 😛 great effort on the 'essay'.. 👏 👏