Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sabagenius thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: nicegirl_good

amey's fans theydid not vote carefully i am not in india that's why i couldn't vote

yeah thats rite hum india se nahi hain tabhi to Arijit ko khoya aur ab Amey ko bhi yeh kaise log hain india k ache singers ko bahir kerte hain aur ..............................

kalwinhobbess thumbnail
dekho bhai .1 crore ke contract ke liye 5-10 lakh karch karna kya bura hai... yeh soch lena ki Maruti Baleno apne paise se kharidi hai ...;)
innocent_devil thumbnail
I would blame the JUNTA but i TOO am involved in the junta ...hence i would blame MYSELF..i should have voted more!But at the same time  SONY...because i keep getting a feeling that all this is planned!😭 Edited by koolremix - 18 years ago
Devilzangel thumbnail
first of all i feel so sry for amey 😭 😭 he was such a nice singer and he is now voted out 😭 it has happened many times that india's janta voted out some good contestents 😭 😭 hope i would be there and vote for him
kalwinhobbess thumbnail
😊 ..are bhai . ek crore ke contract liye agar 5-10 lakh karcha karna pade toh kya bura hai ..😉   Bas yeh soch lena ki Maruthi Baleno apne paise ke kharidi hai..😆
sabagenius thumbnail

Originally posted by: kalwinhobbess

😊 ..are bhai . ek crore ke contract liye agar 5-10 lakh karcha karna pade toh kya bura hai ..😉   Bas yeh soch lena ki Maruthi Baleno apne paise ke kharidi hai..😆

thats truth i agree with u 😡

baby_gurl101 thumbnail
I blame the janta..if they wanted Amey 2 stay in so badly they shud of voted then..
Kadwiphool thumbnail

Originally posted by: jayy

nobody...it was his luck

wow how can you even say that? so basically if you're an awesome singer then u deserve to have this happen to you????! 😡

nibbler thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kadwiphool

wow how can you even say that? so basically if you're an awesome singer then u deserve to have this happen to you????! 😡

cman ppl........dont get mad at each other......amey is not out .....he is gone frm idol but not frm our hearts.....he will always rule our heart like a king.....and he will come back soon........