Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bilu thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
No ,I do not think Junta is responsible in general but true Amey fans (I assume there were many)are responsible for his exit. Everyone knows that it is multiple voting and all that, and every one knows that people will go all out to support and save their favorites. If someone loses it means that those fans and supporters have lost to the supporters of the winning candidates. There was not enough desire, wish, zeal,and intensity to save their favorite is what is the message. Why blame general Junta on the whole??
Too_Much thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
no yaar you cant blame directly junta ..he might me good singer but every where regional voting is going on... people like other..but to tell you one inside news that II2 is not getting much votes.. every one is watching but not voting much.voting islying in thousands only..very poor voting.
coolsonu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
sony iz the real culprit! 😑 😑
sabagenius thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: guess_gallery

no yaar you cant blame directly junta ..he might me good singer but every where regional voting is going on... people like other..but to tell you one inside news that II2 is not getting much votes.. every one is watching but not voting much.voting islying in thousands only..very poor voting.

direct 😑janta nahi kiya sonu ji aur farah and anu ji hain is k liye doshi nahi na unhon ne amey ko bottom 2 main bhejha na unhon ne kuch kaha unhon ne to itne ache comments diye the phir bhi janta ne kuch nahi dekha nahi suna bas aise hee voting ki hai to janta doshi hai ya hum ya judges i am sorry janta ko itne bare faisle mat diya karein unhein kuch pata nahi hai plz plz 😭

jugnu_mast thumbnail
BLAME AMEY SUPPOTERS FOR NOT CASTING ENOUGH VOTING.
SYMPATHY OF INDIAN JUNTA FOR ANUJ.
REGION ALSO HAS TO DO IN VOTE,CHECK THE CELL/LANDLINE USER REGION WISE U WILL KNOW ,WHO HAS BETTER CHANCE OF GETTING THROUGH.
ULTIMATELY IS WAR B/N SUPPORTERS,WHICHEVER GRUOP CAST MORE VOTES GETS TO NEXT LEVEL
pramm thumbnail
whatever is the reason for Amey's vote out, it will remain a big mystery......
varmap thumbnail
i will not say anything but will quote this:-

"People are always blaming their circumstances for what they are.
I don't believe in circumstances.
The people who get on in this world are the people who get up and look for the circumstances they want, and, if they can't find them, make them."

George Bernard Shaw
nicegirl_good thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
amey's fans theydid not vote carefully i am not in india that's why i couldn't vote
sabagenius thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: varmap

i will not say anything but will quote this:-

"People are always blaming their circumstances for what they are.
I don't believe in circumstances.
The people who get on in this world are the people who get up and look for the circumstances they want, and, if they can't find them, make them."

George Bernard Shaw

i agree so 😭