Poll

WHICH SHOW IS BEST

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
gvnls thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

HI GUYS, WHICH SHOW AMONG THE TWO IS BEST, CONSIDER ALL THE CASE. PLS POST THE REASON AS WELL.

TY

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bangboy thumbnail
Dramas have been part of both show..Talentwise SRGMP is not at all comparable II2..
SRGMP πŸ‘
II2 πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ   πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ   πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ   πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ   πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ   πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ   πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ   πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ   πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ    πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ (TWO THUMBS UP FOR aMEY AND kARUNYA)

octave thumbnail
Great reply Bangboy .I completely agree with you.
gvnls thumbnail

Originally posted by: bangboy

Dramas have been part of both show..Talentwise SRGMP is not at all comparable II2..
SRGMP πŸ‘
II2 πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ   πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ   πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ   πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ   πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ   πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ   πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ   πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ   πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ    πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ (TWO THUMBS UP FOR aMEY AND kARUNYA)

Agree

bangboy thumbnail
Thanks Octave and gnvls Edited by bangboy - 18 years ago
archanaparames thumbnail

SRGMP πŸ‘

AGREED & πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
Bratati_0712 thumbnail

SRGMP πŸ‘

me too agree

srgmp singers r way better

but in ii2 only karu n amey r good

all othersπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Quietude thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
SRGMP is way better talentwise πŸ‘
T_fari thumbnail
SA RE GA MA PA... IS THE BEST SHOW ON ZEE TV...
anika_357 thumbnail
yes, saregamapa is better than the II2. i say that because the talent the contestants have. n i HATE the X-whatever factor thingy. what does have to do with the voice quality? voice competition?

P.S. II2 is trying their very best to copy to have the most popularity.

SRGMP maybe the best singing show in zee, BUT II2 can be the best show in sony ( at least for them πŸ˜‰ )