hizul thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
hi ppl... well i dont know whts going on n wht will happen in KTH wen ever i watch it my bp shoots up.... i hate charu n the way sujul's family accepted her coz without divorce how can the let kashish go n act as if she was never there..... well if i get a chance to write a one episode's story i will make kashish say all the things she has done for tht sick parivar of sujal's n the gay gus of rehajha family n too her sisters except for mehak tht wht she did for them n wht they gave her...... well i think tht kashish shud leave the drama for some times like ekta shud send her to london for 3 4 episodes so tht things go worse for the so called parivar ppl n then kashish comes back like super man n fix every thing n give them there piece of mind a lill....

well is is not related to the topic i just wanted to express my feeling with u guys out there.... so feel free to coment....
so the real thing is tht i love the dressing of KASHISH n i wish some one in from insud forum can help me find the up close pix of her dresses..... as 3 weddings r coming in my family so if any one can help...... take care have fun n keep praying tht some thing works out for new sujal n kashish n im praying for the day wen i will watch tht charru lies open in front of every one n sujal give her a tight smack on her face n wen he comes to know tht kashish is pregnent with his child..... keep watching n happy watching

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*kavya=hot* thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Hey Welcome!
You should find pics in the Gallery! 😊