I thinkPrena believes Mukit.

sipu77 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

When I was watching today video of KZK, where Mukit is trying to tell everyone that Sharad had raped her. But none believe her. Altough Prena say she doent trust what Mukit is saying I think deep down she believe her and she will keep eye on Sharad. I think the only reason she was supporting Sharad because Sneha and I think she will get someone proof and help Mukit in qite way with out any one knowing because it not like Prena herself gone though some many misunderstanding her life. I think in a shy way she supporting Mukit because she woman herself and she know what woman izzate is.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~aashka~rocks~ thumbnail
That would be awesome if it is true!
Prerna should believe Mukti she knows her longer than Sharad and she knows Mukti is not the type of person who would mess with her own respect for money!
WoHaXItZxAaKi thumbnail
welcome to IF!

and ya i agree!
Angelie thumbnail
i have a feeling that prerna believes mukti too
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
i hope this is tru yaar rite now except for her fatehr no one is on her side that is apparant!
mandeep89 thumbnail
yah i think dat prena probably believes her n i think dat prena will support her n make sure dat no1 nos dat she suspects shard it could kinda be lik when every1 thought prena had amnesia n prena was really tryin 2 make anurag pay 4 something i dunnno wat but it could be lik dat in da way dat every1 thinks dat prena doesn't believe mukti but in da end it could all be their plan b/c they need some proof 2 nail shard rather than accusing him b/c last time mukti accused some1 she was wrong also shard's parents r very rich n they r pretty influential they could make it look lik mukti's blamin him b/c she wants money

well i no this is pretty far fetched but u never no wat ektas thinkin
hamzy thumbnail
hope its true but i think sharad is inncoent. 😉
hamzy thumbnail
and welcome to IF sipu77 👏 👏 👏
apux thumbnail
sharad's eyes seem so much more evil nowadays....at the same time he looks so innocent...but ppl are two-faced like that in the real world as well...

Well, in the way I don't want Prerna to support Mukti now...I want Mukti to get justice on her own, I know that is virtually impossible because the odds are stacked against her...and for the crap Mukti has put up, she shouldn't stay in that house anymore....I would feel suffocated there...
---Samaira--- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
yep i agree wit u she must not stay in the hoouse she must stand on her own n show them specially snehe that she can be successful as well