Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desing thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
hi,

I am new to this forum and i have been watching the comments and the updates. Hats off to you people !!

Well i would like to share my view here. I feel if mukthi was so keen on finding the culprit, she should have done it quietly. She should understand that suddenly blaming people of a rich and a big household, where her father is a driver will be disastrous.

How can she ever think that prerna will help her at this point of time. First she said it was prem, next sharad. Mukthi was shown to be intelligent, therefore she could have tackled this intelligently. She also saw how money and power played in the case of bail to Prem. She should have done the sleuthing job a bit cleverly, rather than making the actual culprit alert !!!.

I am sorry for the long post. this was just a view .
apux thumbnail
welcome, desing!! and I totally agree with you...Mukti was way too emotional, understable, in this matter...She had faith that the woman she considered her mother, and the family she grew up with would believe her despite her class differences...that was naive of her...

but what doesn't kill ya, makes ya stronger...so hopefully Mukti will be able to get justice by herself...but the Bajaj's and Basus should really regret not supporting Mukti...I'm really happy at least Tushar stood for Mukti...but unless Sharad confesses again, how is Mukti gonna get proof...wait, did Prem not burn the negatives of the rapist??

Mukti will of course forgive everyone but she shouldn't forgive Prem, not that I expect him to apologize or anything...Sneha was horrible too...
desing thumbnail
hi apux,

Yes i agree with you. Mukthi will fight for justice and she will win. The basu and bajaj household will defnitely regret not being with her.

Sneha was sick. I think she went overboard with her remarks on middle class and so on. It was so unjust of her to just go overboard and talk like that.

Let us hope that mukthi comes out victorious.
Kissi thumbnail
u'r quite rite, She's so stupid man.... she didn't her brain..... 🤢 🤢
crazyball thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I wud wait the day to c the reactions on these ppl faces when mukti lets out the truth! She was stupid abt giving away that she had proof....but this drama had to happen for the right impact i think.
nighteyes_fog thumbnail
Mukti is brainless, that was evident as soon as Ekta started concentrating a lot on her character. She has to turn her female characters into those mahaan, sacrificing, tragedy queen types. And if they are not, then they automatically are evil, scheming women. Mukti reminds me of Prerna who after the hundred insults from Mohini Basu, still is on excellent terms with her.