Frequent Posters

evalastingsmile thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
psawyer :P there's only 2 times mukhti's name1 :P
psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: psawyer

lol! looks like you've been concentrating on mukti too much too...you've mentioned her name in practically every sentence in the latter half of your postπŸ˜†

3...sorry if i offended you, it was just a joke

sweta.sweet thumbnail
ya it was 2 times psawyer πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
and mukti is so stupid bragging abot the tape to sharad!!!!!!!!!!
and she should NOT forgive the basu-bajaj 😑 family 😑 😑
~aashka~rocks~ thumbnail
I feel sorr for her but i bet she will forgive the basu's and bajaj's!
psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
yeah, once again she will sacrifice her swabhimaan and melt b'coz of prerna and sneha's meethi-meethi baate... 😑 😑
kouser thumbnail
ya true she is so stupid!!!! i think she shouldve said sumthin to sneha she was fly in the air 2day, mukti shouldve pulled her nd throw her on the ground... sneha is so stupid iam begining to HATE HER 😑 😑 ... nd that stupid perna to... i think now mukti should go nd get saabot without lettin any 1 know nd come nd throw at bajaj nd perna nd sneha nd perms nd that cookie specially FACE then they will releasie wat they did... nd after everythin is setelled mutki is gonna forgive every 1 stupid she shouldnt do that she should take badla from each nd every 1 specially perm nd sneha... i didnt really like yestardayz nd 2days episod.... 😑 😑
sorry for perna fans nd bajaj nd every 1 else, its ma point of view.... 😊
ionia thumbnail
hahaha.....I know exactly y Mukti had to tell Sharad about the tape. SO that he could somehow sabotage it and then all this stupid drama could go on. You see it makes Mukti look good in a way(Stupid for me), Fighting for justice all alone without her Choti Maa...hehehe
suki11 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I fink that mukti will defintely forgive the basu/bajaj's. But i also fink that after sharad's truth comes out that all of people that insulted mukti in 2day's episode (especially sneha/prena), might go a little way in redeeming themselves by beating the hell out of sharad. Plus i fink they will destroy him professionally along wit his family.
An that will probely be the main reason mukti forgives them.
QueenE thumbnail
That was a bit silly thing to do but kekta does this so that the story can drag on.

What I don't understand is why would prem allow sharad stay married to his sister, if he knows what sort of person is his. Does this mean he doesnot care for his sister and he has his own selfish reason to support sharad.

Esti aunty
Dola87 thumbnail
its not prem!!!!!its yudi with noooo fellings..selfish twit 😑 😑