Mukhti is so stupid

evalastingsmile thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Mukhti is soo stupid! She expects the whole Bajaj n Basu family to stand by her, when she is the drivers daughter?!1 i know its sounds really bad of me.. but when she had the proof wat was the point in her saying it loud to sharad that she taped it. if she kept quiet nothing of that kind of drama would happen.. she would have had her proof and she'd be able to punish the culprit ie sharad. now she's left with wat?? prem being a prick, sneha siding sharad, sharad pretending and Prerna of all thr ppl against her??!!!

i hate the way she has to stoop so low and beg them to listen, esp prerna, calling her choti ma and sneha saying shes the best friend/sister.. both of them insulted her.. n im sure being who she is she'll forgive them when the truth comes out.

another thing is that there really is no hope for prem n mukhti to get together.. he's just siding the wrong!! completely... if he did have feelings for her he'd not keep insulting her, rather shut up/.. i dont even think that if he eventually falls for her she shoulf go to him after all he did!!  all the male protagonists r portrayed as bad! grrr

i do have to mention as well that its sad that its sneha's husband coz she's so nice.but we got to admit he always had a flirtatious way with girs and always looked at mukhti in a weird way.. sorry for such a long post i just got carried away.. lol

comments plz!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
you are right. Mukti should never forgive any of the Bajaj or Basu families...esp Pre, Sneha and UD
grrr!!! but she's sooooo stupid that whe will forgive them!! and then they will asll be soo nice and all to her.. grrrr
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
yeah she will forgive them but wot i didnt understand is y she told him i made a tape yada yada if he can be so sly wot she think hes gonna let her keep the video
madiha_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I think to prove herself she first had to come with a proof.All the members have different image of sharad.How could they belive so easily on mukti's comment.They have sympathy over mukti but how could they digest such a big truth without seeing ne proof!!
Mukti was expecting something else but it was expected that no one wil going to b on her side, obviously everyone have a totally different image of sharad!!!
thats it.. thats y im sooo mad at her.. y she had to advertise she has a tape.. stupid stupid girl
madiha_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MainEkHasina

yeah she will forgive them but wot i didnt understand is y she told him i made a tape yada yada if he can be so sly wot she think hes gonna let her keep the video

exactly!!!

psawyer thumbnail
i know--telling him that she had a tape was like inviting him to steal it...she should have kept quiet when he said that you have no proof, then gone home and played the tape for sneha and the family...but phir, yeh naatak kaise ho paata?
xoxsubhaxox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
im so sad that sharad is the rapist..i really liked him when he was getting married to sneha!! they really loved eachother and now he's the bad guy! i wonder how sneha will find out wat really happened!! i wish they would change the girl playing mukti and get some prettier girl to play the role! prem should get together with mukti! they've been concentrating too much on mukti lately!!
psawyer thumbnail

Originally posted by: subhag

im so sad that sharad is the rapist..i really liked him when he was getting married to sneha!! they really loved eachother and now he's the bad guy! i wonder how sneha will find out wat really happened!! i wish they would change the girl playing mukti and get some prettier girl to play the role! prem should get together with mukti! they've been concentrating too much on mukti lately!!

lol! looks like you've been concentrating on mukti too much too...you've mentioned her name in practically every sentence in the latter half of your post😆

Edited by psawyer - 18 years ago