Posted: 18 years ago

1) Look to see if the shoes are men's or women's running shoes

2) Match the size of the shoes with someone's shoe size

She might have lost the shoes but she can still tell if they men's or women's running shoes and she can estimate what size they wereπŸ€”

yaar u should become a detective

Originally posted by MainEkHasina

or better still...script writer for Balaji Telefilms

hmm....seems tempting...i guess i'm gonna be debating with myself if i should take that up or stick to before πŸ˜†
Originally posted by psawyer

or better still...script writer for Balaji Telefilms

lol! yeah that would be perfect!

And a job with balaji is more or less like a government job. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Good pointers shahidlover πŸ˜ƒ they definetly looked like mens trainers. πŸ˜ƒ But i just cant seem to identify who the kidnapper as it could be anyone πŸ˜•
They seem like mens but it could be a woman from the family, trying to cast suspicion off from the women on to the men in the house. I would get the shoes to the lab for testing and see if they found any hairs on it. then test it and see if the dna on the hair match anyone in the house.

Originally posted by sapnokirani

They seem like mens but it could be a woman from the family, trying to cast suspicion off from the women on to the men in the house. I would get the shoes to the lab for testing and see if they found any hairs on it. then test it and see if the dna on the hair match anyone in the house.

lol....i don't think Parvati's that smartπŸ˜†

Originally posted by MainEkHasina

YAH....and go to ekta and try to solve her issues.....we noe its impossible, but u can do it!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†