Indian Idol 6

Request to Amey Date fans

gamezone thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Hey Guys,

It is my sincere request to all of you to stop watching Sony and Unsubscribe the channel.

Sony has removed our Idol as he is from SRGM.

If you are diehard Amey fans, please listen to my request!!!

Lets give Amey, justice by thrashing this Sony channel. Malvika has started the trend. Hats off to her.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nidass thumbnail
so i guess im the 3rd to join this chain
after the result episode i just destroyed my cable wire 😡 saara ghussa cable wire pay nikaal diya n today was the last day i watched sony tv
i dun have words to express feelings 😭
gamezone thumbnail
Unfortunately we in India do not have option to disconnect a particular channel 😭 😭 😭
*Sweet.Sabz* thumbnail
Originally posted by: gamezone

Hey Guys,

It is my sincere request to all of you to stop watching Sony and Unsubscribe the channel.

Sony has removed our Idol as he is from SRGM.

If you are diehard Amey fans, please listen to my request!!!

Lets give Amey, justice by thrashing this Sony channel. Malvika has started the trend. Hats off to her.

yeh Mallu (malvika) is really upset ...she has stop watching sony ...her mum has stopped da channel 😕

this is really tight

Amey does not deserve this

nidass thumbnail
uffffffffffffffff im getting soo mad after watching the videos again
breathing_irony thumbnail
if i disconnect sony then i'll lose my sports channels as well which my dad wont allow....but i swear to god, i will NEVER watch sony again
JaNnAT thumbnail
wht i say.........ab kia bacha hai kehney k liyee........ 😕
malathi2100 thumbnail
Cmon people you cannot give in to this injustice... We have to fight back... If everyone shuts their tvs... Anuj and Sandeep will be in top 2...

Please fight for the cause of good music for India... Amey fans please vote for Karunya... otherwise the besura's will win...
anonmember thumbnail
After tonight's episode, I don't care who wins anymore. II2 is over for me.
hyperluv thumbnail
guys i think..no not think..am sure amey will be more famous and successful than anyone else..even more than whoeve become idol...am gonna pray die hard that karunya wins...if not amey then second best is karunya