Karunya got the highest votes

Posted: 18 years ago
Jus saw in AajTak,Anu malik was saying that he was glad that Karunya was safe.He also said he'd got the highest no. of votes

that's good to hear. 😊 I though Amey had the support of Mumbai. I would think that they would vote like crazy. 😭
i better keep watching aaj tak...i keep coming back itz over...loll...thanks for taht

atleast 1 thing went rite

😭
Originally posted by srk_lover

i better keep watching aaj tak...i keep coming back itz over...loll...thanks for taht

atleast 1 thing went rite

😭

Im sry for ya,megha ji 😭 😭
I'm happy to read that my Karu baby got highest votes but somehow this happiness is not sinking in bcoz of Amey's exit.
lovlina...you are right...otherwise i would have been so happy to hear that karunya got highest votes.
its bittersweet.....i liked both karu and amey...always sent both of them equal votes... i really hoped for a karu-amey final showdown.. 😭 happy that at least karu is safe though!
yEAH ITS GR8 THAT KARUNYA GOT HIGHEST VOTES BUT AMEY'S EXIT IS SUCH A TRAGEDY.HE WAS SUCH A GR8 SINGER.I CANT GET OVER IT REALLY. 😡 ANUJ SAVED OVER AMEY????ITS UNBELIEVABLE.WAT HAPP TO AMEY FANS????????
the only good thng in this hr of tragedy. im happy karu got the highest no. of votes