indiainspires thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

AA's thinking and all abt/wid SS n MS r like ....so strange....actually...πŸ˜•

i mean ss and aa r acting 2gether...they r like one in front of MS or other co-stars. (i mean married so closer bond) then logically they should try 2 compete wid others na...(here MS) and shouldnt matter 2 them who is acting better among them (AA and SS)bcoz THEY r family and MS outsider...so why is it reverse here.....?πŸ˜‰see.....

MS says: "Apurva makes me feel very comfortable.πŸ˜‰ If I ever get confused about a scene, he comes around to help me out and tells me how to do it.
Unlike a lot of co-actors, he doesn't compete and want to do better
than me."😳
but AA when SS is gonna act wid him: "She is a good actor and I'll have to be on my toes" πŸ˜†

now this is strange .....πŸ‘AA doesnt hv 2 compete with SS...it shud b wid MS...but here...πŸ˜›he instead makes MS comfy....πŸ˜‰and thinks he has 2 b on par wid ss.......πŸ˜•tht's i think.....strange.....πŸ˜• and of coz he knows both him and MS r better actors than ss..πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰ so my point is why AA wants to b on his toes when wid ss instead of trying 2 compete wid MS....now this is true 'close' friendship😳 and weird marriage😭

i hope i was able 2 get my point across πŸ˜†

wht u ppl hv 2 say?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indiainspires thumbnail
48 views and 0 replies.......is this so boring or off-topic ppl..............??????? me sad...........
indiainspires thumbnail
48 views and 0 replies.......is this so boring or off-topic ppl..............??????? me sad...........
boparaisonia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
awwwwww dont worri i will be the first one to reply...I know eh its a starne marraige...But i think APu is kind enough to make everyone comfy what say indianspires
indiainspires thumbnail

Originally posted by: boparaisonia

awwwwww dont worri i will be the first one to reply...I know eh its a starne marraige...But i think APu is kind enough to make everyone comfy what say indianspires

awww thanks boparaisonia......yes apu is kind enough to make MS comfy ...!!!!!!

boparaisonia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
aww np and u could call me sonia cause that is my name! and guess what i think that is going to make SS jelouse that Apu is close enough to MS cause she is so protective over Apu....lol...bad joke
Ambrosia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Well maybe this can be a reason that ss has been really popular in Kyuki 🀒 , she got awards for her role there. she is initially from starplus. so people might try to compare the acting skills of apu and ss, so i think apu neeeds to be on his toes. I think i am confused.
blyton thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
A-ha! I knew one of the MandA lowers would come up with this, sooner or later.

But seriously , I-I, i am now fed up of analyzing AA's motives and actions. He is so devoted to his chipkoorani that he is willing to let JJKN suffer for it. MS is helpless because if she speaks up, it will forever spoil her relations with AA. If SandA truly love each other, then we will have to accept this fact sooner or later. But that does not mean they should let their personal relation spill over to the JJKN sets.

I am sure that this turn of events will create a rift between Mona And AA. So--bye bye MandA! 😭
insouciance thumbnail
lol, you totally confused me πŸ˜† ...TOTALLY πŸ˜†
Angelic_J thumbnail

Originally posted by: blyton

A-ha! I knew one of the MandA lowers would come up with this, sooner or later.

But seriously , I-I, i am now fed up of analyzing AA's motives and actions. He is so devoted to his chipkoorani that he is willing to let JJKN suffer for it. MS is helpless because if she speaks up, it will forever spoil her relations with AA. If SandA truly love each other, then we will have to accept this fact sooner or later. But that does not mean they should let their personal relation spill over to the JJKN sets.

I am sure that this turn of events will create a rift between Mona And AA. So--bye bye MandA! 😭

Haila do u really want to gimme a heart attack blyton?😭