Remix

arjun and nakul pic's

shobha thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

well today i am completely jobless...so posting few pic's..hope u like them...appy a filmi dialogue for u!!!kush tho bahut hogi aaj...arjun ke pic's dekhkar!!!!!

vl post more after sometime

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shobha thumbnail

well well this is all i hav of arjun's..who vl feel like collecting arjun's pic's!!wat say??bt still i collected 😆 😆
exquisite gal thumbnail
thnx but whenever i see nakul i feel so sad due to the tradegy which happened to him..
coolniyu thumbnail
thnx a lot
and haan parul me 2
btw shobs whos in ur avi?
neelakshi1985 thumbnail
thanks 4 breinging back 2 of the main chars. of season 2
shobha thumbnail

Originally posted by: coolniyu

thnx a lot
and haan parul me 2
btw shobs whos in ur avi?

ur welcome...

aishwarya is in my avi

GetbusyLiving thumbnail

Thanx again 4 posting pics of both of my fav characters esp of arjun...even I have a collection of arjun's 😳  pics..

Shobha, When was dis scene? I don't think tia ever gave arjun any teddy bear 😕 Did arjun have a gf before tia? From arjun's  hairstyle It looks like a pretty old epsiode of Remix

veonal thumbnail
Originally posted by: maxliz

Thanx again 4 posting pics of both of my fav characters esp of arjun...even I have a collection of arjun's 😳 pics..

Shobha, When was dis scene? I don't think tia ever gave arjun any teddy bear 😕Did arjun have a gf before tia? Fromarjun's hairstyle It looks like a pretty old epsiode of Remix

yes rachel that gift tia gave arjun arey actually ranveer told tia that arjun is part of the black gang and so once wen he offered 2 take her out she refused him becoz she was scared but wen she found out that arjun is guilty she felt sry and gave him this teddy as a gift 😳 so cute na
veonal thumbnail
😆 😆 oops sry gafla again sry rachel wrong description actually this gift ashi gave 2 arjun becoz she wanted 2 teach him a lesson and so she wrote a letter along with this teddy and send it 2 arjun and arjun thinks tia sent him this teddy 😳 😳
saff thumbnail
thnxxxxxxxxx 4 d pics i 2 feel really sorry 4 nakul ...... 😭