Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

charmingal thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Hm..... really something I can't expect. Well lets make a list of those things shall we?

I can't expect chandni getting a makeover
I can't expect Adi getting his hair shaved...
Manisha suddenly getting back to dilawar and saying "Oh honey we're made for each other!"

Dear, we cannot expect so many things, its a very big range of things you're leaving us with. Its like we're hanging after bungee jumping swinging from one end to another.
Be specific!!!

Hets, you might have a point, it was a sudden "one day I hate your guts and one day I'm in love with you" kidda thing. But all we can do is wait and watch.
Cuhrazy.Anisha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: charmingal

Hm..... really something I can't expect. Well lets make a list of those things shall we?

I can't expect chandni getting a makeover
I can't expect Adi getting his hair shaved...
Manisha suddenly getting back to dilawar and saying "Oh honey we're made for each other!"

Dear, we cannot expect so many things, its a very big range of things you're leaving us with. Its like we're hanging after bungee jumping swinging from one end to another.
Be specific!!!

Hets, you might have a point, it was a sudden "one day I hate your guts and one day I'm in love with you" kidda thing. But all we can do is wait and watch.

😆