Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 18 years ago

To note:

I agree that by starting afresh, you will feel you have wasted enough time... But then, another view of seeing this is - You know the answers to many questions that you have got right as of now. So you need not search for the answers for these questions... 😳

sujal_kashish thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yah!it will b betta if we start again and have an advantage!
TiNa58 thumbnail
Hmm..I was having lots of fun answering those questions. I learned a lot, too. To be fair, I think it would be better to start all over again. And yeah, we do know the answer to some of the q's already..It'll b a lot easier.. 😉 😆
Athena90 thumbnail
yup sree di!

but some of the qns were outdated and had no right answers! Though its just for fun, lets just start it over!
indiangirl07 thumbnail
yea, yur right, we already know some of them
SolidSnake thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I did nothing but answered/searched answers since Saturday...and also that I was doing very well. So I'll feel a bit dissapointed. 😭 BUT even if it starts again, I'll try my best to do well. Please do not put questions related to IF Forum this time.

😊
Pachu.P thumbnail

I think we should start over b/c for some ?'s even if u click all of the answers...it would still say wrong!

SO...start over again for me!!!!😃
SONYA_K thumbnail
Hey dii,

I think it would be really great if we would start it all over again. I have not even played the contest, so for me I'd prefer a fresh new game.

- Priyanka.
A.S.P.I.R.E thumbnail
And if possible can you also reconsider the ques regarding particular members of the forum ... coz not everyone visits each and every section .. so it's gonna be hard for us ..

not only that but a few people have changed their ids as well ... so what they used to be called is not the same now ...
sonpapri thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: justchill

If you start from beginning all the people who have gone half way through spend so much time, their time and efforts will be a waste.

Exactly..........