Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

silk opal thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

It was fun playing. However, I would prefer if we start the contest all over again. Please don't repeat questions from last year. Updaters of Tumhari Disha have changed. Like someone mentioned earlier, don't ask questions related to any IFians. Most of us do not know all IFians.

Edited by silk opal - 18 years ago
reetsk thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi Sree,
Thanks.
Please start afresh as I missed so many questions just bcoz the answers were not correctly fed.
Also, as I pm-d you before, there were some questions where in maybe the answer was key-d wrong. Hope you are taking care of that issue as well.
Thanks a ton !!!!
Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Yes, we do need to start again.

And there are some questions we need to take a close look at. For example, there is a question which asks, which IFian has a heart in her avi? Or who considers Armaan Suri as her husband? Now, last year, it was feasable to have an answer with 10,000 odd members. This year, it's almost 120,000 and still counting.....so we need to remove those. Also, many updates have changed. Moreover, the answers themselves don't hold true. There are several thousand hearts and the ones in the answer are now 'heartless' 😉 ....Princess has since thrown Armaan out and is now claiming ever after with Dhruv..... 😆 😆

So we need more credible questions and correct answers.
preetijaiswal19 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
yes u shud start again!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i got soo many wrong answers!!!
Selina thumbnail
I agree with Minnie.. most of the answers I remembered from last year.. but these kind of questions are unfair for the people who are new to this forum or havent been here for as long as other members have.
Xplicit_Desii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yes pls start again cauz i got lot of worng enven thought they were right 😭
rupika182 thumbnail
Yeah, I would say start the contest afresh.
buttercup thumbnail
but on the other hand we worked so hard to get the answers 😕
albusdumbledore thumbnail
A fresh start is fine by me.....

regards,

tejas
justchill thumbnail
If you start from beginning all the people who have gone half way through spend so much time, their time and efforts will be a waste.