no investigation abt accident....

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 18 years ago

Now tat police is invovled in the trail... how come no one is investigating abt the accident??? everyone is intrested to know who switched off the life supporting system... no one wants to know... y she was in the hosipital..............

please post in ur views.........

your question holds tremendous value.... but Ekta is just dumb and she does not have any idea as to what to do and the same applies to the public... they just don't get it
i agree!kekta thinks we're all a bunch of fools and in a way we'll prove her right if we keep watchin dis crap!
thank you so much for your valuable comments....... 😛
Why couldn't Tulsi at least tell one member of the family at least her hubby. Its just a wedding that they were attending and Iam so sure that the wedding would have still taken place ifulsi would have acted smart and saved hereself from this grief. Plus what about getting the facts from the neurosurgeon to whom Savita had also requested for Mukti.
very good point sanjana but the police is got by meera and she is powerful lawyer so i thnk tht thy may go in te way of reseaching for the person who did the accident...
oh this Meera waiting to get rid her...... 😡
very good point Sanjana.
Ekta i guess wants Tulsi kicked out of SN so i guess she needs to pin the blame on Tulsi and not Meera, so she will go by her logic (illogical) not the logic of a common person.
thanks a lot...... for ur replies... 😛