Posted: 16 years ago
i dont no if anybody has posted this topic or not i am sorry if u have   the REAL winner of saregamapa challenge 2005 was vinit cuz like there was 3 crore votes from debojits hometown but there arent even that many ppl but still debojit got to do 1 album as it was on the contract but vinit signed 4 pls reply Embarrassed

this topic is now decomposed by bacteria. hope u understand what I am getting at.

Smile

Edited by friend17 - 16 years ago
Originally posted by friend17

this topic is now decomposed by bacteria. hope u understand what I am getting at.

Smile

LOL
Pooja that means ... it's all done and over .. and people have beaten that topic to death ...

now it's the recovery period ... LOL

also pooja remember, before challenge 2005 there was fame 2005 (something like that). in that contest debo was selected over Vinit and the judge was none other than Pt. Jasraj. so real talent is open to interpretation.

anyway, why am I dragging this topic out of the grave? let it rest in peace. I think there had been enough autopsy on this poor topic.

Smile Edited by friend17 - 16 years ago
Originally posted by friend17

anyway, why am I dragging this topic out of the grave? let it rest in peace. I think there had been enough autopsy on this poor topic.

Smile

You are right... why dragging the old news... it is boring
Why are you digging graves Pooja.
Let this topic REST IN PEACE!