Deal Ya No Deal

Cant stand Mandira

sejal2005 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Wish they would rethink hate the way she over acts shes not cut out to be host for this show maddy please come back or sony have new host not a cartoon character who shouts when I watch the show I watch in mute now dont watch it she took life out of the show 😡 Edited by sejal2005 - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lil_angelz thumbnail

i guess shes okay but i liked maddy more but shes nt bad either but she talks to much 😆

Edited by lil_angelz - 18 years ago
Bumblebee thumbnail
What makes you all think you can be a better host than her. She is a likeable character and enjoy her antics more than maddy.
Chatoyant. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I Think shez a Okeyish Host, she isent That Bad but Maddy was obviously better den her!
ii2_ki_deewani thumbnail
i think she is doin her job just fine.. 😊
eternaldreamer thumbnail
please she is good

Maddy sucked, no one watched it then, since she has become the host it has picked up,ppl are now atleast watching it!

I cant believe maddy was given the chance to host this show, he used to murder it with his lack of enthu
umi82990 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
well, personally i like her better than maddy cuz she interacts more with the contestant than he did. madira dances when the contestant dances and she just lightens the show up. personally i like her
Srk~Luvr! thumbnail
i like maddy better!!! mabey she is more funny and tralks a lot!!! but maddy has that touch feeling!!! and mandira changed the whole show so whats the use!!!! it not tht fun!!! but im startin to get used to her!!! and even if maddy doesnt come back we can see him in movies!!! 👍🏼
foziasal thumbnail
Mandira is doing a grrrrrrrrreat job 👏 . If you don't like her then it's your problem...We can't change the host for you. 😆
HIGH OCTANE thumbnail
she smells!!!she stink blink bliknk