harleen grewal thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

There is a new promo

Prem mukti prena and sharad are standing together.... and mukti is pointing at sharad. And prena turns to sharad and sharad is trying to explain. Then prem say mom believe me sharad was with me that night, then mukti says prem, prem says mukti is lying and then prena slaps her, and mukti says choti ma believe me and prena walks away. The narrorator say samne hai sachiye ( truth ) lekin ( but) prena hai bekabar! And mukti continues to cry!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ali thumbnail
thanx for telling me
i don't know abt others but thanx to tell me
---Samaira--- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thanks!!
poor mukti 😭
tirfk123 thumbnail
when is this.. episode comin up... aur kitna julm dekhna padega............. yeh mukthi saali bhi.. spoiled the great traingular love story.. anu-prerana-bajaj.. 😡 😡 😡
~aashka~rocks~ thumbnail
Thanx for sharing!
I feel sorry for mukti!
sweta.sweet thumbnail
thats terrible. poor mukti. doesnt prena know, how she felt when there was nobody for her 😡
psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
prerna never learns from her mistakes, no one in these serials ever does--they just keep on repeating those mistakes time and time again..
sweta.sweet thumbnail
you are so right psawyer. prena is a... a...a ... 😡 . i cant find the right word for her
harleen grewal thumbnail

I feel so sry for mukti....sharad 😡 😡
apux thumbnail
thanks!

I feel horrible for Mukti...I really hope Sharad won't get off...he deserves to be behind bars...