Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

akanksha1125 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
hey all of u are doing a great great job!
thanku for all ur efforts. im really happy to be a part of the ss forum. thanku to all those who have put in so much efforts to let all the other fans enjoy as much as they do. well i dont know about the others but a special thanks to pravvenam , aryandipikafan and maverickaryan. thanks to all! please continue this activity. i'll try to get as much as i can. thanks again!!!
widluv2aryan thumbnail
i agree maverick. the article ws rly coooool. 😉 hey ,thanx so very much praveenam. and they were all the perfect photos, of the ppl i especially like (shotgun, neha, & obviously,aryan n shaina) thanx 4 keepin that in mind. when ss celebrated their anniversary,i think it was shown on popkorn, the show on zoom. the next few days,i tried checkin 4 pictures on page 3 of newspprs bt dint find them,as i dont read the mid-day. i was so glad to see the pics. even the picture of gauri and hiten looks really nice...they make a good pair. and ajay (pankitt thakkar) is shown with his wife? i dint know he was married...i guess its so not like his image in ss.
the best picture was the bhanu-kuljeet one.i felt really sad lookin at it,as it reminded me of.....
they look so good together, so made 4 each other, so much in love... ❤️
but anyway,i really liked the pics,thank u so much once agaun!!
Maverickaryan thumbnail
Yeah pankit looks like the exact opposite of the so called Shovenistic male-Ajay Desai of SS. Edited by Maverickaryan - 18 years ago
charulata thumbnail

hi there! so welcome to the group ,hope you have fun,im sure you will!Lookin forward to some gr8 posts