Indian Idol 6

Is SONU partial towards Karunya??? - Page 2

lovlina thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
I think Karu deserves all those accolades he's getting from all the judges. Instead of pointing out at Karu why doesn't Anuj improve his performance and get those accolades? Amey also performed well and he got his due recognition from all the judges. So,no complaints. KARU DESERVES IT FOR SURE. Look at Sandy. He worked on his loopholes and how he got all those praises from the judges. Anuj also should do something like that instead of complainign that Sonu is showing favoritism. It's very dumb. May be u r right becasue Karu is so awesome that he's compelling the judges to favor him by menas of his talent and singing and not by any other factor.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjali.nair thumbnail
Glad to see that this thread is going well till now. We know there is a chance that this thread might go haywire if some of you retort in distasteful manner.

It is a request to respect each member's opinion. Please don't get every thread locked. That is not good for any forum. If you don't agree to someone then give your point of view. Let make this interesting debate.

--II-2 dev team
lucky_rose thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: babli1

no, its not true...in holi gala, amey said his vocie cracked but sonu encouraged him and praised him that he sang very well inspite of that....

i agree buddy but what i think i said here.his voice cracked but apart of this fact he sings quite well.😛

babli1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: lucky_rose

i agree buddy but what i think i said here.his voice cracked but apart of this fact he sings quite well.😛

oops 😳 ðŸ˜³

Ann Hegal thumbnail
Hi everybody
I am truly very SORRY 😳 to have to post this again but this is my true opinion on Karunya and I hope his fan club members won't mind.This guy is just AWESOME!! I have been following II2 and this forum but haven't posted much yet. But Karunya's MINDBLOWING talent are undeniable. I had to post about him and for his support!!
Amey is without any doubt a FANTAsTIC singer cum performer, very sexy,mature and kind human being. BUT in my opinion, Karunya is young, innocent and a mountain of talent!A force to reckon with.Sonu Nigam recognizes this also I believe and all of Sonu's comments are totally from the heart I think.
I work with disabled children and adults. We use pure tones sound technology to help train these people to hear better. When you listen to music without any distortions or flaws it becomes pure tones. The experience is amazing,touches your soul, brings tears to your eyes and helps even disabled ears to discern some sound. Karunya's singing is pure tones, crystal clear and just UNBELIEVABLE!!
KARUNYA ROCKS!! His beautiful soul shines through in all of his music.I wish someday I can request him/sponsor him to come to the USA and sing for these children and my other hearing impaired patients.I wish I could get in touch with him.
By listening to his singing I can imagine how singing greats like Tansen used to create light by deepak raag and rain by Megh raag. Karunya's caliber is touching the STARS and the HEAVENS!! GOD BLESS KARUNYA!!
Sorry for the looonnng post 😃 Edited by Ann Hegal - 18 years ago
Sunitha.V thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: manav12

Sonu is definitely partial towards Karunya. It is one thing for Farah to have a favorite and another for SOnu to have one. People get swayed by Sonu's opinions not Farah coz the former is a singer and the latter is only a choreographer turned director. So these two favoritisms do not carry equal weightage. Sonu's favoritism is also based on the fact that he does not want to promote a Zee product Amey into the finals. Sonu, please grow up and learn to accept challenges. U need to go back to basic riyaz and improve your own singing and voice quality before appointing yourself as a judge.

I will go purely by performances to decide if Sonu was/is partial. In the last two episodes, Karunya's performances were clearly better than other contestants. He chose difficult songs, he sang them effortlessly and confidently. So I feel Sonu was not partial and if he was because of the reason you have been giving time and again, well, at least he is supporting the better singer. But let me say that I'm not buying that at all.

Karunya's Ramta jogi today was at par with Hemachandra's when he performed the song and I felt Amey's Satrangi re, although very good, was not as good as Vinit's when he did the same song in Saregamapa. Just my opinion.

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
if sonu is partial towards karunya then it is very fair .. karunyas performance has always been better than every1s .. and dnt even tlk bout anuj . i am still wondering y he's still here?????
~RexKiRani~ thumbnail

no zee he is not!!!!!!!!!!!