Pakistani Serials

kite flyers & police!

Farhanas thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

LAHORE - March 12, 2006: Kite flyers roped as police run short of handcuffs. — Dawn

LAHORE - March 12, 2006: A policeman beats a boy to stop him from flying kites.—PPI

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG thumbnail
hmm yeah everyone in lahore flied kites despite the fact that it was banned. Its so sad to see ppl disobey the laws. Thank God, my family doesnt take part in such stupid activities.
*maria* thumbnail
yeah my family to doesnt take part either!!!!!
yeh its rele silly cos even small children could get hurt!
usmani_girlzz thumbnail
yes totally agree kite flying is really dangerous i think government should not allow this for even one day 😡
okhushi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Are you kidding me? Kite flying? that's a tradition, has anybody here heard of basant festival? I mean kite flying are some of the fondest memories for so many kids, and the best part is you dont have to be a millionare or a rich brat to enjoy this simple pleasure of life. From the very rich to the very poor, from the old to the young, its something everyone can love and enjoy. Its the little thing that the old grandfather who cant run can still teach his nephew, it's the simple joy that a dad can come home from a long day of work and teach his son from the balcony or roof of their house, its the one tiy that a poor rickshawala can afforrd to buy for his chold...kites in our countries are the colors that fill our skies year around and more importantly so the colors that remain etched in our memories for the rest of our lives.

To ban it is the most absurd thing I've heard, I mean what's next, cricket on the streets, kho-kho, hockey??? Every game has its dangers but if we start being scared of the hurt, you might as well just never get out of bed..hey, you could slip and break your head, get hit by a car....so lets all sit at home shall we???

To the bright colors of our childhood, I say let the kites soar, high and mighty for all seasons and all generations to come!