nakul aka habib returns to remix

Posted: 18 years ago
no !
habib will never return to remix ..

he has got severe injuries and doctor's gave thier verdict that he can never walk .. but due to his speedy recovery , he can walk fr 40 mins so he has returned to gujrat .. his homeplace ..as he cant act .. 😭 😭

oh no ! i was also about to cry !!
omg dats sooooooo sad ...... he ws 1 my my fav's in remix 😭 😭 😭 .... its soooooooo sad dat he cnt wlk ne more 😭 ....... ill miss him................ newayz thnxxxxxxxxx
we will miss NA COOL but ppl wer saying dat he will soon return to remix maybe

Originally posted by exquisite gal

no !
habib will never return to remix ..

he has got severe injuries and doctor's gave thier verdict that he can never walk .. but due to his speedy recovery , he can walk fr 40 mins so he has returned to gujrat .. his homeplace ..as he cant act .. 😭 😭

oh no ! i was also about to cry !!

Oh No...this is soooooo sad......😭 He cant walk nemore.....That is indeed very sad yaar....we're all gonna terribly miss him....atleast I am.....😭

no ! he can walk fr 40 mins a day .... i read it in showtime so it has to be the correct news .. there was his pic also .. he was luking soo 🤢 .. he was in dis position due to injury .. his legs were luking so small and he was luking disproportionate ..
thats so sad yaar iwil really mis nakool da kool 😭
omg sooooooo sad ........ i would have liked habib to come back
this is reallllyyyyyy sad ........i was actually lookinf fwd for him to return in remix.....
😭
its really sad 😭   ....he is a very good actor .I am going to miss him too.
I knew that was gonna happen ... I read the lasts month health magzine in jan or dec dont remember... it said that he will never b bck in remix cuz he wont b able to recover so fast and will have to take up acting as a hobby and smthng else as a carrier
I HATED 26th JULY 2005..my frnd lost his grand dad too 😭