nakul aka habib returns to remix

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 16 years ago
no !
habib will never return to remix ..

he has got severe injuries and doctor's gave thier verdict that he can never walk .. but due to his speedy recovery , he can walk fr 40 mins so he has returned to gujrat .. his homeplace ..as he cant act .. Cry Cry

oh no ! i was also about to cry !!
omg dats sooooooo sad ...... he ws 1 my my fav's in remix Cry Cry Cry .... its soooooooo sad dat he cnt wlk ne more Cry ....... ill miss him................ newayz thnxxxxxxxxx
we will miss NA COOL but ppl wer saying dat he will soon return to remix maybe

Originally posted by exquisite gal

no !
habib will never return to remix ..

he has got severe injuries and doctor's gave thier verdict that he can never walk .. but due to his speedy recovery , he can walk fr 40 mins so he has returned to gujrat .. his homeplace ..as he cant act .. Cry Cry

oh no ! i was also about to cry !!

Oh No...this is soooooo sad......Cry He cant walk nemore.....That is indeed very sad yaar....we're all gonna terribly miss him....atleast I am.....Cry

no ! he can walk fr 40 mins a day .... i read it in showtime so it has to be the correct news .. there was his pic also .. he was luking soo Dead .. he was in dis position due to injury .. his legs were luking so small and he was luking disproportionate ..
thats so sad yaar iwil really mis nakool da kool Cry Ouch
omg sooooooo sad ........ i would have liked habib to come back
this is reallllyyyyyy sad ........i was actually lookinf fwd for him to return in remix.....
Cry