Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bluebonnet thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Thank you so much Sakshi. I can't wait to see Amey's clip showing him visit his college, I too studied there for a while. And Shivaji park was one of our group's hangouts! Looks like Amey and Karunya sang very well. Looking forward to see the show this evening.
hotpink thumbnail
karus a bit girly isnt he n he cnt dance to save his life lol bless!!but he sang well n i felt so sorry for amey wen his voice slightly crakd but he sang soooo well!!!he the best!!!
chahat sharma thumbnail
thanx for the update
east or west karunya is the bestπŸ‘

Edited by chahat sharma - 18 years ago
monika.goel thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Sakshi once again for the awesome update-
keep up the good work-
cheers
monika Edited by monika.goel - 18 years ago
amreen1409 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the detailed update! .... uh oh.. i think Anuj is next one to go πŸ˜”
Rahulisgreat thumbnail
Thanks for the post sakshi...great work...we all really appreciate always for your quick updates!

Rahulisgreat
preet_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanx for the wonderful update. 😊
bis_123 thumbnail
heu thankx for the great update! 😊
prasadk thumbnail
Karu is electryfying on the stage and in his voice. I am sure Amey and Karu are one of amongst the best young singers but it is unfortunate to have them together in this league.

Both are terrific but KARU should win and I think nobody make that mistake by not voting him unless Karu does not keep his performance in next galas as he has been promising.
mythsvaz thumbnail
HEY GUYS WHAT HAPPENED TO ALL. ALL SINGING AMEY'S BHAJANS. NO DOUBT HE IS A GOOD SINGER. BUT THE TOTAL PACKAGE IS ONE N ONLY "KARUNYA" ALONE IN THIS INDIAN IDOL II.