Update 13th March 2006- Holi Special - Page 4

Posted: 18 years ago
Hi Saakhsi..Thanks for thr Update, can not wait to watch it tonight.. Hope Karunya won't come in final 2.. Keeping fingers crossed.. here is something for you guys

Diya Mirza indulges in some Idol talk

The performances were mind blowing, I knew that the show is really high
class but I got the taste of its true class today," she said after the interactions.

Though she regretted not finding a female contestant in the final four, Diya held the women audiences responsible for not voting for the females. All the judges also fell short of words while praising Amey and Karunya. Sonu Nigam, who always seems to look for perfect singing, was overjoyed by the presentations. "Whether you can become the 'Indian Idol', is not the main factor. We have chosen a diamond like you is the prime fact. If you don't become the idol, it's not at all your loss; it's a great loss for the nation," commented Sonu on Karunya.

Sandeep Acharya on the other hand set a different trend by not singing Udit Narayan's songs. He got tremendous acclamation for his flawless singings from the judges.

thanks a lot ... waiting for the video
The final three

The Holi round was one massive celebration. But on Tuesday it will be excitement of a different kind for our fab four as well as all of us in the audience. Who among Amey, Anuj, Karunya and Sandeep will have to suffer the pain of making his final bow?

eerrrrr uknaik. I think there's a small typing mistake u made. u said I hope Karu won't come in final 2. Did u mean bottom 2? or final2 ? I kinda didn't understand it? 😕
Hey, I guess Karunya is not far behind . Considering his age, he has loads of talent.Thankyou for your update.
Thankyou Sakshi.I can't watch indian idle in canada because it comes late night over here. thankyou for the update.
thans sakshi for ur update...great job...good to hear karu gettin great commentssssss 😃
remember guys sadly its not comments it is VOTES that decides fate of a candidate :( hope janata do justice to deserving 3 tomorrow. as I have not seen episode yet due to location but based on previous posts I would say Sandeep + Anuj will fight to be 3rd on Tuesday
goooooooo ameyyyyyyyyyyyy..........you r da next idian idol
Congratulations to indian idol

"KARUNYA"