Remix

its showtime!!

s_aangel thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

hey ppl! if its posted be4 then i am xtremely sorry guys, if not then u better check it out this mth's showtime!

its a huge treAT 4 TIA FANS.......a full three pg interview on this telestar.......three huge beautiful pics of her's....she speaks abt her life mostly prior to remix.......an yes she firmly declares in the interview tht she's not married nor divorced.....all tth's bullshit!๐Ÿ˜†

guys i am sorry i cant give out complete details cos i ve ma xams approachin ab i am not allowed to access the net an its jus now tht my comp got better.....early this morn i got it an was eager to give it out....

i know there's a huge tia fan followin here so i bet somw1 will do post the pics๐Ÿ˜‰i jus wanted u all to know....

guys there's somethin in store 4 ashi-yuvi fans too actually yuvi fans๐Ÿ˜‰

guys there's  a small pic of yuvi where he speaks abt his craziest fans.....he is usually mobbed by females everywhere an some kolkatta thing where 4 grls gave him a french kiss at a stretch๐Ÿ˜ณ. he says tht wherever he goes atleast 1 kisses him๐Ÿ˜ณ

ok ppl i think some1 will do the postin part......i am sorry again 4 makin it so abrupt ......but guys 4 tia fans u cant miss this 1.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

devilangel thumbnail
thxxxxxxxxxxxxx post the pics soon
Eloquent thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
OMG!!! that last part of ur post sonia!!! 4 french kisses!!! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ   ๐Ÿ˜†

thanx for informing!
Aashka shah thumbnail
POST THE ARTICAL PLEASEEEEEEEEE
manshi_singh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanx sonia๐Ÿ˜ƒ 4 french kisses omg i didn't no dis
saff thumbnail
thnxxxxxx sonia ........ n d 4 french kisses prt is ๐Ÿ˜† ....... well ill get d copty asap ....... cnt wait 2 reed it ....... thnxxxxxx again .........
exquisite gal thumbnail
yeah even i read the article .. in d 1st pic she was luking soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo smart .. fr d first time she was luking smart .. oderwise she luks cute ..

well, she even stated that she was never dating siddhart aka arjun ..
mads thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: s_aangel

guys there's somethin in store 4 ashi-yuvi fans too actually yuvi fans๐Ÿ˜‰

guys there's  a small pic of yuvi where he speaks abt his craziest fans.....he is usually mobbed by females everywhere an some kolkatta thing where 4 grls gave him a french kiss at a stretch๐Ÿ˜ณ. he says tht wherever he goes atleast 1 kisses him๐Ÿ˜ณ

Thanx a lot sonia.....

Wow that is sooo cute.....๐Ÿ˜ณ Always someone kisses him....well...yeh toh hona hi hai....itna dorable jo hai.....๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

And u know wat guys...agar mujhe kabhi bhi chance mila use milne ka...u know wat I'll go hug him and kiss him and wont let go of him till he pushes me away.....๐Ÿ˜†

GetbusyLiving thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: exquisite gal

yeah even i read the article .. in d 1st pic she was luking soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo smart .. fr d first time she was luking smart .. oderwise she luks cute ..

well, she even stated that she was never dating siddhart aka arjun ..

Parul post d article na asap ๐Ÿ˜Š 

Thanks a lot sonia 4 d info

Edited by maxliz - 18 years ago
veonal thumbnail
thnks a lot i am heading 2 me nearest book store wont miss this ๐Ÿ˜ณ thnk god some article on shweta ๐Ÿ˜ƒ