Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hansa-Tapori thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Dear Apurva, I am a biiiiiiiiig fan of yours. JJKN is the only soap I watch and that too because of you. My 2 year old daughter is also a huge fan of yours and calls you AMAAM. The moment she sees you on screen, she starts screaming - "Mamma Amaam, mamma look, AMAAM!!!"

I think you are one of the best actors of the small screen and a wonderful human being. I love your humility and simplicity which comes through in all your interviews and acceptance speech at the ITA awards. Please please, don't ever change.
prachi4AJ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Armaan - A character as Unexplored as a Hidden Desire,as Complex and full of Surprises as an Unsolved Mystery,as Fiery on da Exterior as Anger itself,yet as Soft on da Inside as a Humane heart,as Vulnerable as a Pure Emotion,as Touching as a Sincere Pretenceless Sentiment,as unmarred by all Superficial,Frivolous Falsities as da Soul dat Belongs to a Pure Heart,As Beautiful as a Comforting thought to a Lonely,and triffled Heart,Armaan - A character Deeper Than Pain,A Character More Blissful than da very feeling of Love itself..............Armaan,A Character which Defines da Very Essence of da meaning of its own name..........

😳😳😳

Edited by prachi4AJ - 18 years ago
lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
some treasure of letters dug up - 😛

doctor rupaka...1st page please..this is the most touching one

I love Armaan Sir simply because he was my inspiration to come out of the most humilating and traumatic experience of my love. I liked JJKN from the very beginning and the reason was Jassi and her attraction to her boss, an impossible relationship at the time Most girls would relate to her, a defense mechansim called introjection. But then I fell in love with Armaan. Armaan was in the boardroom with Jassi presenting the false balance sheets to everyone and Armaan loosing everything he had in a single sweep of fate, his family buisness, his family's trust, money, power, his honor, face (a very Eastern concept), and above all his love, a love which was so longed for but was sadly misconstrued. I had been through a bad marraige, was going through a very hostile separation that subsequently ended in an equally hostile divorce. That was the time when I needed support and there was none coming forth. My family was in India and I was all alone in a strange country. All the friends that I had were my ex's and they left with him. I had also lost it all and the only thing that was familiar was JJKN And there in JJKN was Armaan going through the worst phase of his life. After having lost all that he ever had, there he was yearning for his love, the Devdas Armaan, then the Armaan who gets a hold over himself and the Armaan struggling to establish his lost credibility. It was all that I was going through. To begin with it was inspiration, then I bonded with Armaan and it was this character that kept me sane. I would just rewind and keep on watching JJKN just to keep from thinking. It is not an exaggeration. Anyday that I was at home doing nothing, I would just keep rewinding JJKN and watch it the whole day. And I would just like to thank Apurva for playing the role so well that I could relate to it and it made me face each day that brought a new problem with it. It was a fixation, but whatever, it kept me from getting depressed. Not once in the one and half year did I feel depressed. There were ups and downs, but no depression. I'm a die hard fan of SRK, but its AA that I love. The fixation is gone, but I simply love him. He has been a lifeline and he wouldn't even know what his portrayal of Armaan has done for me

prachi

Dear Apu,

Hi Apu,this is me Prachi - Another name for a Never - say - die fan of the Ur Onscreen Character - ARMAAN SURI.

I always thought that NO MAN,and when I mean NO MAN,I really Mean NO MAN - Cud EVER evoke in me such a feeling that arose in me when I came across Armaan.

Armaan is the anything BUT Hypocritical - and thats what touched that Corner of my heart which was so Inaccessible to the whole world till then !
Sometimes I feel Armaan is so Real,so Bereft of Pretences,so unknown to Falsity,so Away from insentivity,that even his Realism seems Unreal to the Cynical minds of bitter-than-reality-world !
The Virginal Character of his Soul is indeed the Biggest Mystery ! It lies there,Unseen,Unfelt,Untouched - perhaps a Trifle Hurt,for it his Armaan's Vulnerbility which is his Apeal.Beneath that Fiery exterior lies a Heart - A heart that wud even put Pure Gold to Shame by making it doubt its purity !
Oh what else can I say ! For I am myself in want of words,to express the unexpressable is indeed the most difficult task,to which I am currently on.So,I can just define Armaan - In Words,For that is my ONLY medium,so I wud Define thus..............

Armaan is Purity Of Thought.
Armaan is the Soul of an Unexpressed Emotion.
Armaan is a Sentiment Undefined.
Armaan is What Solace is to a Bleeding Heart.

All these words are Mere words,so I'd just say that they're just my thoughts inhibited by my words,Bounded by my pen.Yet,I hope they did help in making u see that Corner of my Heart which has been filled with the magical name - ARMAAN SURI.

Ever Yours,

Prachi

hema

Apurva and Armaan...= My Joy=My happiness..=My life

Arz kiya hai...."Dil cheez kya hai..aap meri Jaan lijiy..bass din mein ek baar..aap apna chehera humein TV mein dikha deejiya.."..

"saanson ki zaroorat hai jaise..zindagi ke liye..bass ek jhalak aap ki Apurva..har roz chahiye..mujhe jeene keliye.."

"Nazar ke samne ..jigar ke paas..Aap rehete ho...Apurav Agnihothri.."

"Mein Tulsi tere aanganki..koi nahin mein tere shilpa..tere saajan ki..."

"Jaise Radha ne maala japi shyam ki...meine odhli hai chunariya..Armaan aur Jassi ke naam ki.."

""Yeh mera prem patre padha kar..ke tum naaraaz na hona..ke Apurva tum meri zindagi ho..ke tum meri bandagi ho.."
..Tujhe Apurva mein ..Chand keheti thi..magar ussmein bhi daag hai..Tujhe suraj mein keheti thi..magar ussmein bhi aag hai..Tujhe itna hi keheti hoon..ke mein mujh ko tumse pyaar hai..janam janam ka pyaar..hai..sirf pure pyaar hai.."

.."Tujhe ..Ganga mein samjhungi..tujhe jamuna samjhoongi..Tu dil ke paas ho itna..ke mein tujhe apna hi samjhti hoon...agar kabhi marjavoon..rooghat se..woh hoga tere intezaar mein intezaar mein.."..

..Love-Hema

jasra

Dear Armaan Sir,

I love you!! I think you are the best, you're really sweet and I think you have got damn sexy looks. I love everything about you, but to tell you the truth when jassi started at first I really idnt like you but now I am in love with you!! You have mind blowing hair and to sum it up you're perfect and therez nothing wrong about you...

Lots of Love from your number one fan

Jasra

sheena

Dear Armaan Sir/Apoorva Agnihotri..

You ROCK!!I hope you are always as sweet and down-to earth and humble as you are now; and PLEASE believe me when I say you really are the best looking on Indian TVi loooowwweeee you Armaan/Apoorva; you are sweetttteessssttt and I TRULY will be really really sadddddddd if I don't get to see you on TV everyday(no joke); Your dimples are tooo CUTE; and I loved your hair during the Goa episodes; so make sure it always stays like that...I almost forgot--nice rapping on NB esp. the tune from Ek Khiladi Ek Haseena!!

MuuuaaaaaaaaaH........

Much looooooovvvveeeeeeeeee

Sheenz

jp

Armaaaaan! Apurva!!! I love you both! You are the apple of my eye...The sun in my life...the reason I sing, "My dil goes MMMMMMMMMM..." I have dedicated numerous poems, stories and I even have hot hopes for you! Everytime I think of you I smile cuz mischief comes to mind. You are a chocolate bar and a yummy piece of cake.        You are like a fine bottle of wine. You are my aloo matar and my palak paneer. You take my breath away and make my head spin all at the same time. I think...ahem...ahem....ahem...oh! I think ahem all about you!

Apurva, you make the world go round. You are love. You are a hot man. You are the reason I love Armaan! One of these days, I will really whisk you off to the moon away from all of IF. You are the bestest actor on Indian TV. You look so eatable when you come onto the TV screen.

Armaan, When you cry, I cry...when you smile, I smile...when you yell at Jassi, I do too!   I love the way you talk....I love the way you smile...I love the way you get mad...I love the way you walk from behind....I love the way you walk from the front too! I love your silky brown hair...I love your puppy dog eyes...I love the way you say damn it! I love the way you run Gulmohour....you are ssssssooo yummy.

Armaan Suri, you're the one,
You make bathtime lots of fun,
Armaan Suri, I'm awfully fond of you;
(woh woh, bee doh!)

Armaan Suri, joy of joys,
When I squeeze you, you make noise!
Armaan Suri, you're my very best friend, it's true!
(doo doo doo doooo, doo doo)

Every day when I
Make my way to the tubby
I find a little fella who's
Cute and brown and chubby
(rub-a-dub-a-dubby!)

Armaan Suri, you're so fine
And I'm lucky that you're mine
Armaan Suri, I'm awfully fond of you.

Every day when I
Make my way to the tubby
I find a little fella who's
Cute and brown and chubby
(rub-a-dub-a-dubby!)

Armaan Suri, you're so fine
And I'm lucky that you're mine
Armaan Suri, I'm awfully fond of -
Armaan Suri, I'd like a whole pond of -
Armaan Suri I'm awfully fond of you!
(doo doo, be doo.)

jprasad lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvves Apu and Armaan. Yummy!

sharmi

Armaan...i love everything about you..your eyes your nose your dimple your cheeks your ears your shirt your pant your suit your dyed hair your jassi too!!(yeah i love her only for you... )your dad your mom your family you sis your friend all only for you...and if you tell me i will love george bush too...
armaan i like your attitude your romance your smile your teeth your anger your tears your ego and your sweet harsh words...

Armaan i love you... ! and i know you love me too...
ps:i love you even more because all my friends love you too but know they cant have you...

Apurva...thanks for making me love armaan a lot!the credit goes to you and yes you win every single award of my heart....from best actor to best everything....

sonia

Dear Apoorva,

Your so Cute.I love your acting in Jassi Jaisi Koi Nehin.I love your cute smile and your dimples. You look really hot in Red. Your such a great actor. I just love the way you play the romantic role of Armaan. Your such a hotti. My heart just beats so hard when I see you on Tv. Your role as Armaan seems so so real. All my friends adore you so much but me I just go crazy when I see you or hear your name. You have a great style of being a romantic person. I just extremely love you and yes we also love Jassi and ur wife Shilpa. Your such a great actor. I love you so much. I never miss an episode of Jassi Jaisi Koi Nehin because of you. Your just amind bowing actor!Wishing you all the best of luck in your future and hope to see you in more serial's and movies.

Your Fan
Sonia

monique

Hello Mr Agni,
First of all may i take this oppotunity in to say that i love you ..and sorry i do not love you more than chocolate ..please don't be sad that you lost to modified co-co beans
Anyways, your role of Arman suri has touched souls worldwide (no, really-worldwide: India, USA, UK, Singapore, Japan, Korea..you name it and at least one person in every country has a box-set in their house and has a subscription to Sony and watches you everyday )

You are a fabalous actor, and win in most departments~except for the clothing department*sorry*..But other than that Mr. A you are da mann!..may i say you are a serial thief..because you have successfully stolen many girls and guys(?) hearts out there..and you keep on doing so..all you have to say "Jassi" and girls from around the globe will drop at your feet..Sir, you have no idea how much you are loved..Do visit IF some day (its the place where you gave your CRAZE FM interview)..and you will get a snippet of how much people here adore you..yes we lowe ya

Your screen presence is fantastic..you owe me a fuse Mr. Agni..as they say "AGNI by name, AGNI by nature"....you have a remaining consistency to set idiot-boxes alight...Okay, i really want a new fuse now..if you don't mind

May i also add you and Mona rock together..and another question: Do you rehearse scenes before-hand?, because they come out so wonderfully naturally

Okay, i hope i have expressed how much i love you Mr. Agnihotri and i will kindly remain an ardent fan of yours..even when you're 60..And many other ardent fans will continue to support you and love you no matter what~Yes, that also means when you're bald and grey..

Btw: you rocked in Pardes!

See you soon,~I hope

The very best in martial life~btw your wife roxs!

Yours sincerley,

Miss Moni

prachi4AJ thumbnail
Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy Shraddha di ! 😛 👏
Hansa-Tapori thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: prachi4AJ

Better not ask us girls from the JJKN Forum 😆

and as for my answer - see my avatar 😳😆

and the same answer will u get from all the girls ranging from 12 to 200 ! 😳

And Me not Kidding 😳

I beg to differ prachi - it's actually 2 to 200!!! 😆

prachi4AJ thumbnail
Originally posted by: hansa

I beg to differ prachi - it's actually 2 to 200!!! 😆

Oh Yeah,Ur right 😳

Ambrosia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
To my Tom Cruise Apurva

Believe me or not when I at first saw u in JJKN I was a bit surprised. It took me some days to recognize that you are that Rajeev from America in Pardes. I really loved Pardes and loved the way u acted with the entire star cast. I really loved the way u said GANGA. I know i am being stupid but its the truth.

I loved the bhola bhala Mohan in Hum Ho Gaye Apke. A small role yet a very diferent one. The simple Mohan, the introvert Mohan, the nervous Mohan had left me speech less. Same goes for the films Lakeer, Kasoor, Krodh, Dhund, Pyaar Koi Khel Nehi. I have watched each and every films and i found them flawless. The characters that u got to play had different shades and u carried out wonderfully.

When it comes to Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahi, one thing that I can say is Apurva I LOVE U. The way u act leaves me speechless. I watch jassi thrice a day. I dont even miss the repeat telecasts (mid night ones also) and this is just because of you and Mona. You two are the Best Onscreen Couple Ever in Indian History. I have cried with you, laughed with you and even blushed. I really get paralyzed when I see those passionately romantic scenes between u and Mona. In your words something magical happens when I see you both together on screen. I really enjoy the way you say Dam u Raj..., the way you say I love you Jassi.., the way you say Relax..., and the list goes on.

I wont say that i have a thousand snapshots of you and mona becoz I know everyone wrote the same thing. All i can say is my day is incomplete until i see you both on TV. If i miss one episode of JJKN it leads me to tears. If JJKN ends then maybe i shall have no reason to smile. As i Live for U and Mona. Pls convey my best wishes to the entire team of JJKN. I really enjoy the acting of everyone. Nandu, Aryan, Pari, Maddy, Jaggy, Billu, Amrit, Bebe, jassi and last but not the least UUUUUUUUU, this is my family. Best of Luck to all of you. May God grant all your wishes.          ;  

With Lots Of Love
Ananya

No Angel thumbnail

MY ARMAAN............😛

Let me tell you now
All that's on my mind.
For a love like yours.
Is oh, so very hard to find.
I've looked inside myself.
Now I'm very sure.
There can only be, you for me.
I need you more and more....

You, turned me inside out and you showed me.
What life was about.
Only you, the only one that stole my heart away.
I wanna do all I can, just to show you.
Make you understand.
Only you, the only one that stole my heart away.....😉

indiainspires thumbnail

Dear Apoorva and Mona,
First of all 'Congratulations…!'
for consistently giving superb performances as 'Armaan and Jassi' ! Both of you have proved your caliber through the different shades of your characters and I can only hope and wish that u both continue to remain as honest and dedicated to your work as u r now, and I am sure u both will get meaningful roles in the future too....!!!!
Yes, I want to tell u tht u both WERE AWESOME IN the  epi. in the hospital where J-A LOSE THEIR BABY. I couldn't believe an acting cud b so true…
SERIOUSLY, U BOTH HAVE AN AMAZING COMPATIBILITY, TIMING, AND SENSE OF ACTING…THT WAS A very touching epi. And u both r seriously TOO GOOD TOGETHER.

U know u both can make the ppl fall in love wid u so easily bcoz u r so convincing….its remarkable..!

And I hv loved each n every of ur scenes 2gether…

u both r UNBELIEVABLE AND MUCH HIGHER THAN THE HIGHEST STARS OF BOLLYWOOD OR TELEVISION….MONA AND APOORVA U R ABSOLUTE MASTERPIECES…..
Now as your fan I think I hv some right over u both….isn't it? So here is my request to u, Apoorva AND Mona, PLEASE ACT TOGETHER AGAIN IN WHATEVER MEDIUM U CAN – FILMS, TELEVISION, PLAYS….AFTER JJKN ENDS.

U BOTH KNOW THT UR CHEMISTRY ROCKS AND I MUST CONFESS I HV NEVER SEEN SUCH A COMPLETE COUPLE ON SCREEN EVER BEFORE. U BOTH GET THE BEST OUT OF EACH OTHER WHEN TOGETHER AND all YOUR SCENES ARE ….SO REAL….SO ENCHANTING…SO …..BEAUTIFUL……SIMPLY MAGICAL! U MAKE THE BEST PAIR ON SCREEN…! Since it is impossible for my dream of seeing u both together in real-life to b fulfilled, my ONLY Request to both of u (Apu and Mona)is please remain the best of friends forever and do act 2gether…..plz….
We love u as u are so plz don't change and I m sure we will continue 2 b enchanted by your heart-wrenching performances for a long time to come….!!!
ALL the BEST for a great future!!!!!!!

i luv u both a lot and wanna see more of u too 2gether!!!

hope u will not disappoint ur fan.........
Looking forward to seeing u both 2gether again,
Love ur fan
Indiainspires.
Can u please pose for just 1 snap 2gether which my friend tablet can take...? and can u give ur email id plz…..? itna to aap kar hi sakte ho na apni fan ke liye?

Edited by indiainspires - 18 years ago