Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prettyguria thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Originally posted by: chatbuster

sorry guria. dont agree with u. but am afraid u will not get the point, so i'll leave it at that. but in that case why now call it Desi Forums. the word India to me means more than just something shot in India.

๐Ÿ˜ŠNo problem, yaar, I bet Vijayji just liked the name Indian cause after all we call it Indian shos, not Desi shos๐Ÿ˜Š and they are Indian shows rite ๐Ÿ˜‰ why did God name Earth, earth? Why not blue water and green land๐Ÿ˜Š Yaar, dont get me wrong, Im not trying to interfere, lekin this is how I feel and I will be truthful in wht I think๐Ÿ˜Š It is ok that everyone has their own views๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by prettyguria - 18 years ago
chatbuster thumbnail

sorry guria, no idea what u said. dont worry though. am off to some other thread now. ๐Ÿ˜›
vinayaktyagi thumbnail
I think we INDIANS really have welcomed others and that applies here too.
But others plz don't betray us like we had been at other fronts.
coolsaints11 thumbnail
Sorry guys, I started the thread and left...I think CB is very right..India represents tolerance..I was sort of confused what is going on right now at India forum...The name "India" brings lot of respect, unity and love to any forum and that is why people love to come to such a forum..

If this word can unite us all that will be great...I sincerely hate to see any body leave(even though this is not my private property)..It is the people which make this forum great...

The word India attract people...Other wise there may be another good names like Gabbar Singh forum..Desi forum...Tera kya hoga Kalia forum...