Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar

India forum is of Indians, for Indians ..

coolsaints11 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Guys, there has been lot of fights going on bacause of anger, divisions, egos...Let India forum be a Forum of the Indians, by the Indians and for every body who love humanity...When we choose the name "India forum" let us all respect it... Edited by coolsaints11 - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ms. Bholi Bhali thumbnail
I don't quite agree with that.

India Forums made keeping in mind the serials and shows which air in India. not for Indians only.

and over the time, it has become a multinational forum. we have members from Pakistan (I am from Pakistan), Bangladesh, Dubai, and wat not.

so, it should not be only for Indians. it is a world wide forum. so lets welcome all the nations with open arms. 😊
arun_8687 thumbnail
Aao To Welcome,Jaao To Bheed-Kum?? 😑 😑
Dat cumin frm an ADMIN, and u call this a fair forum 🀒 🀒
Ms. Bholi Bhali thumbnail
can we talk about the topic. and forget the admin for a while.

lets try to make some peace here.
chatbuster thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms. Bholi Bhali

I don't quite agree with that.

India Forums made keeping in mind the serials and shows which air in India. not for Indians only.

and over the time, it has become a multinational forum. we have members from Pakistan (I am from Pakistan), Bangladesh, Dubai, and wat not.

so, it should not be only for Indians. it is a world wide forum. so lets welcome all the nations with open arms. 😊

i think the point of the previous post was that India represents tolerance. if you talk about accepting others who watch those programs, then i agree with you about the forum being multinational.

but surely there is some meaning when we have India in India Forums. else why sell it on that basis?

prettyguria thumbnail
Hi everyone,

I watch Sa Re Ga Ma Pa at times, its a great show, and what is even more, that we have forum for this show, I dont't wasnt to interfere aor anything, nor I'm taking sides, India-Forums is made for everyone 😊 Not only indians, as for what Vijayji said, he didn't mean in bad way, in fact, he is always working hard for the betterment of the site, and he wouldn't say anything like this purposely to hurt anyone intentionally. 😊 All forums are fair, all people are fair 😊 We all have to work towards making peace, just think about it, why would any admin say that to hurt anyone. Yes, you all are members, and have rights of your own too, and I know you would feel bad and frustrated too, lekin at this situation, we all have to work towards in making peace until we find out the whole truth 😊 Instead of making matters worst, we should create peace and relax, and I am sure whe Vijayji comes on he will explain everything, but for right now, just relax 😊 You all rock, and don't worry, everything will be fine, no one is against anyone here, and india forum stands for unity in one another and we have to show that meaning we all have unity, but in these circumstances, God tests us in whether how well we handle situation 😊 Everything happens for a good, even thoough this may seem horrible right now, but later you will see why this happened, and it won't be bad. You guys rock 😊
prettyguria thumbnail
Originally posted by: chatbuster

i think the point of the previous post was that India represents tolerance. if you talk about accepting others who watch those programs, then i agree with you about the forum being multinational.

but surely there is some meaning when we have India in India Forums. else why sell it on that basis?

I think it is because they have all the shows mostly shot in India😊But these shows are watched throughout the whole world, and people who watch this from around the world discuss these shows😊

uknaik99 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: coolsaints11

Guys, there has been lot of fights going on bacause of anger, divisions, egos...Let India forum be a Forum of the Indians, by the Indians and for every body who love humanity...When we choose the name "India forum" let us all respect it...

Did any forgeiner entered and spoiled india forums hormony???
chatbuster thumbnail
Originally posted by: prettyguria

I think it is because they have all the shows mostly shot in India😊But these shows are watched throughout the whole world, and people who watch this from around the world discuss these shows😊

sorry guria. dont agree with u. but am afraid u will not get the point, so i'll leave it at that. but in that case why now call it Desi Forums. the word India to me means more than just something shot in India.

Bhaskar.T thumbnail
Originally posted by: chatbuster

sorry guria. dont agree with u. but am afraid u will not get the point, so i'll leave it at that. but in that case why now call it Desi Forums. the word India to me means more than just something shot in India.

See this is a forum for Indian TV shows so the name India Forums. But Desi Forum is not bad CB πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: arun_8687

Aao To Welcome,Jaao To Bheed-Kum?? 😑 😑
Dat cumin frm an ADMIN, and u call this a fair forum 🀒 🀒

Can we leave this topic for now please.