WUT IS WITH THESE HATE THREADS

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 18 years ago
Could sum1 please stop the "member" who is going around and starting the past issues

Its getting really irritating, we come here to have intelligent conversations about Indian Idol not to hear people speak in such a dirty manner!

If u dont like sum1 FINE! But why is there a need to create 20 topics on the same topic and reguarly post the same msg in different words!!

Its very distracting, stupid and NOT NEEDED

Please Moderators

I appeal to you!
Edited by Shawn89 - 18 years ago
It is very much needed shawn,to expose the double standards in this forum.I am an antara fan,day before yesterday,3 of these nasty posts came to front page to cover up some other posts.
I brought amey posts harmless compared to these...
amey versus sonu,
sonu is jealous of amey.....

moderators locked them immediately.one moderator evenanswered the offensive antara post but didnt lock it.

WHY THE DOUBLE STANDARDS.WE CANT CRITICISE CONTESTANTS WE WE ARE WARNED

is theregendre bias in this forum I want to know.we at antara fans lived with it other CAN too AND SHOULD
plz....just everyone stop

we're not gonna get nething out of this!!! 1 person does it and it provokes the other to do it as well

we just gotta stop all this!!!

I mean this in the nicest way but please keep ur opinions to urself and stop stirring up trouble! I dont know why u r doing all of this 😕

Originally posted by ankita31

It is very much needed shawn,to expose the double standards in this forum.I am an antara fan,day before yesterday,3 of these nasty posts came to front page to cover up some other posts.
amey versus sonu,

moderators locked them immediately.one moderator evenanswered the offensive antara post but didnt lock it.

is theregendre bias in this forum I want to know.we at antara fans lived with it other CAN too AND SHOULD
Ankita, I've brought back some old posts as well of my favorites. Pls criticize whoever you want, be it Meenal, Amey, Panna, Sandeep whoever. But don't accuse the II2 mods and viewbies of double standards or gender bias. I'm not a mod of this section but I know they try their best to be neutral. If you have complaints, message them. Thanks.
why are the antara topics 'like cunning whiner' surviving in this forum.?

why was 'is sonu jealous of ameylocked with lightening speed. the minute I brought it to front page yesterday...after weeks.this topic was started by ameys fanclub.who are you trying to protect?

why are the antara topics 'like cunning whiner' surviving in this forum.?

why was 'is sonu jealous of ameylocked with lightening speed. the minute I brought it to front page yesterday...after weeks.this topic was started by ameys fanclub.who are you trying to protect?

excuse me.....wat topic was started by amey's fanclub?? wat r u talking bout

y r u just bringing all the posts back...y wont u take sum action to actually stop all this!!!

amey versus sonu,

Ankita, It will better if  u dont bring past issues over again n again.. whtever was d past needs to be forgotton. if u feel any Mods or viewbie overlook any topic, its better u can  Pm any of them. one of them is available everytime. Lots of energy and time will be saved at both ends.

N one last thing.. Keep this forum for Healthy Discussion.