•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 18 years ago

hav they found out that tushar really is sujal ?

n if they did then how

???????

😕

Originally posted by miileerox4eva

hav they found out that tushar really is sujal ?

n if they did then how

???????

Good morning 😆😆😆

Edited by rajeev the best - 18 years ago
sry but can u tell me since i havent watched this show in like aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagggggggggggg ggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssss
yeah they did archita told kashish who in turn told every1
well...Archita found out that Tushar is SUjal b coz she compared the DMA results of Sujal and Tushar and they were the same, so then Charu Maru is getting married to Tushar and Archhita goes and tries to stop the wedding but Swayam stops her...she's in comma and then after Archita is alright so she tells Kashish that Tushar is Sujal and then Kashish is shocked....Kashish calls Tushar and tells him that she wants to meet him...they mean at Sunshine restaurant..and Kashish hugs Tushar (b coz she knows that Tushar is Sujal) Charu sees that Kashish is hugging Tushar so she gets upset and goes home...meanwhile Vasu-Phan di taki is telling every1 that Kashish and Tushar are meeting at the restaurant evenybody asks Kashish why when Kashish comes home and she tells every1 that Tushar is SUjal, nobody believes her...so she calls Akashat and Archita to bring the DNA reports ...every1 is shocked but at the same time very happy.....then afterwards....Kashish lets Charu have SUjal...now I'm crying.... 😭 SO nice of a big sis 😭
ya after coming out frm coma archita told kashish n she went back to coma 🤢 ......not seen since den 😕 😕 😕

yah ever1 knows that tushar is sujal but dat charu can't understand da fact dat sujal is her brother in law
Originally posted by rajeev the best

Good morning 😆😆😆

😆
Originally posted by tisshgna

ya after coming out frm coma archita told kashish n she went back to coma 🤢 ......not seen since den 😕 😕 😕

😆   😆  😆 u r right............she has been lost!!!
Originally posted by rajeev the best

Good morning 😆😆😆

archita told kashish and kashish told every1 even me,,,,y she didnt told u?😆