Discussion: Your Most Feared Fears!

Posted: 18 years ago
Fear Factor, the latest show on Sony Entertainment Television has contestants facing different common fears that we as humans have sometimes.  From worms to heights, contestants are challenged to face a multitude of taks.  But going behind it concept it is all about fears!  So what do you fear the most?  What is one task that you think you would never be able to do?  And what do you think overall humans fear the most?  What can be the most challenging task for contestants on this show? 

Dolly

Nice discussion Dolly!

My most feared fears would be: anything to do with reptiles and eating gross things (since I am a vegetarian)

Will think of my other fears and will write them later. 😊

I fear heights and also creepy things...
Lizards!! Yikes, wont be able to go near them
i fear iss to lie with retiles or any other worms. nd eating gross things..........ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww 🤢 ................oh and yeah....heights too
my fear is when someone ties me up and i dont know why once a week or month i have these type of dreams when someone actually ties me with rope and i am trying to free myself but cant.....
my fear is eating gross things ewwww they r nasty in looks 🤢 Edited by Anjela - 18 years ago

Originally posted by menahil

my fear is when someone ties me up and i dont know why once a week or month i have these type of dreams when someone actually ties me with rope and i am trying to free myself but cant.....

Oh really?

My fears are cockroaches, spiders, or any other bug that's gross!!!! 🤢 🤢 🤢
heights and bugs......... 😕