memory isnt serving me right..who is she

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 18 years ago
A taste for the occult!

Pushtie, the cute girl whose claim to fame was Kareena Kareena and Jassi

Jaisi Koi Nahi makes for an (who was she on jjkn๐Ÿ˜•....i dont remember๐Ÿ˜•...was she trishaala๐Ÿ˜•...the tarot card reader....i mean, i cant make out๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•)interesting person in real life. The twenty five year old is majorly into occult sciences and is a grand master at Reiki.
"I've been little psychic since childhood and have been doing Reiki for the past eight years and healing my friends. I am studying astrology these days from a guy called Shiv. It gives me immense satisfaction to help people and see them benefiting from the same," says a very philosophical Pushtie who has treated many a co-stars while working for Jassiโ€ฆ.๐Ÿ˜•
Not many know that she is actor Vrajesh Hirjee' real sister and is trying hard to break away from her bubbly image and play matured roles.
Pushtie has her hands full with Hum Paanch and awaiting the re start of Sanya on Hungama and is looking forward to doing more meaningful films

Edited by Buffie - 18 years ago
I think she was the one of the Gm staff who used to keep eating all the time - Mathili or something
yup her name is Maithli, hansa is exactly right ๐Ÿ˜Š
thnx for the article!! yea ur right it does look like maithli.
Hera
It is her..awww..she was queet on JJKN.
thanks for the article...yup she was in the GM staff
Man I haven't seen this lady on JJKN, shez funny ๐Ÿ˜†
hahahaaa....she wuz funnyy....๐Ÿ˜†